Anyone friends with CCFC players on Facebook/ (1 Viewer)

CJparker

I sent friend requests to Edge, Baker and Sheffers yesterday, they all accepted within about an hour - judging from the comments on their pages, a lot of Cit fans have done the same...

Anyone else friends with any of the team on FB?

Otis

Not judging you personally here, but the above is the precise reason why I don't like Facebook.

CovisGod

Thanks matey, the Baker and Edge ones seems legit, especially Edges one, pics of his shirt and Adebayors after getting it off him after that Spurs game and half of it is in French ! Gonna add them actually, may be a decent source of info, well atleast we'll know when bakers at Nando's and what not lol

ajsccfc

I assume the McSheffrey one's the real deal, I've got two mutual friends with him and they're people that definitely know him and his family outside football.

Otis

Just feel uncomfortable in a world of virtual friends.

Even though I am on both Facebook and Twitter I still don't quite get it.

Why tell the world what you are up to, no matter how inane or trivial?

CovisGod

Only thing Facebook is good for is staying in touch with old friends, I moved up to Norfolk when I was 15 and if there was no Facebook would probably have lost contact with a lot of my old friends. Also the messaging system here lots of people can see and comment on the same private thread is excellent for sorting out things like stag do 's when you have mates all around the country, stick a quick post on Facebook, here's what we're doing and when, anyone got and problems / suggestions. Makes it really easy,

Although I do agree I think Facebook is the cause of more bad than good

eyeseye_us

i agree..ill dip in and out of twitter/here, but its like people are living in one constant overpopulated reality show.LIFE....A.....GET...... real friends in a real world meet up and chat socially about what theyve been up to not give each other a running commentary every five minutes.each to their own like of course , just not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread