Anyone for Tennis ? (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

My points have been about both fan ownership and the protests.
I honestly fear (just my opinion) that a fan ownership will be no better than we are now, good chance it will be worse because at the rate protest groups are going is run ccfc out of business before taking over. So we'll be non league for starters! Just because Wimbledon had a fairy tale it doesn't always happen like that!
Pompey have been fan owned since 2013 (I think), how's that worked out? How many leagues have they climbed?
A different scenario, but United of Manchester have been around since 2005. If fan ownership works so well them why are they not in the Champions league by now?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Portsmouth are in a lot better shape off the field than they were prior to fan ownership their existence isn't under threat for starters. They also feel like they have their club back.
And being realistic, I think under a fan ownership model, lower half of championship is about the best you can ask for. That's a vast improvement on the current car crash.
Talking about fan owned clubs getting to the champions league tells me you're either a troll or mental.

Nick

Administrator
Save the tennis balls for when we play Wimbledon

giphy.gif

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
think they be fucking creative throw bells with fishface on them wheres the creativity like whats next buy ccfc wallets in the shop throw them in the direction of fisher!!

skybluedan

think they be fucking creative throw bells with fishface on them wheres the creativity like whats next buy ccfc wallets in the shop throw them in the direction of fisher!!

They should throw shit, get someone to go round all the parks in the morning empty all the dog shit bins and throw poo bags

Users who are viewing this thread