Anyone else's sleep fucked? (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

Jack B is in the ‘match day squad’ according to his old man

Is match day squad just the 18?

if so wonder who’s not in
Walker, Rose or McGuire? Got a feeling Palmer will be on the bench tomorrow. Great player to have on the bench even if he isn't fit.

withnail

My boss is looking at me talking about plans for the department and our “pathway to transformation”.
All i can hear is the Dabo song playing on a loop in my head relentlessly.

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

Thrown into the insomnia mix is having to decide who gets my last ticket, mum or best mate. Horrible choice to make and everyone I've asked has just gone "You bought them so you decide :)". As if I don't have enough fucking stress, led awake for hours last night.

Toss a coin and use how you react to the outcome to decide

SkyBlueSoul

Thrown into the insomnia mix is having to decide who gets my last ticket, mum or best mate. Horrible choice to make and everyone I've asked has just gone "You bought them so you decide :)". As if I don't have enough fucking stress, led awake for hours last night.
Decision made, family comes first. Just told Mum she's coming and she's made up. Been to many games down the years but never to Wembley so it's extra special.

On that note if we lose tomorrow I know without doubt that's she's bad luck.

Flying Fokker

Haven't slept at all due to illness. Wish it was nerves as I could have a beer
Yikes. Whatever you have, prep up.

I remember having to come back to the uk after a bout of food poisoning. Doubled-down on body armor and precautions.

Covkid1968#

Kept having panic attacks thinking I’d lost the tickets….Fit bit says 4 hours sleep the lying piece of shit!!! Should be nice and quiet late afternoon so I’ll grab a catch up nap then 😂😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread