Anyone else think we will win this tonight and Shaw will get the job? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I don't have anything against Shaw but can't help but think it would end up a Thorn number 2. It may well not, but it's another big gamble.

Marty

I'm unsure on him at the minute, I think we'd be better off looking elsewhere. The next few results will decide his fate, just hope we don't fall into the trap of well hes an ex player so he'll be fantastic.

Otis

I'm unsure on him at the minute, I think we'd be better off looking elsewhere. The next few results will decide his fate, just hope we don't fall into the trap of well hes an ex player so he'll be fantastic.

The next few? He's got tonight and Saturday and that's it.

Fisher said an appointment before the Stevenage game if possible.

skyblu3sk

No think it would be a daft apointment especially after the last one. Seriously think we need someone with a bit more experiance with Shaw and carsley coaching

Marty

The next few? He's got tonight and Saturday and that's it.

Fisher said an appointment before the Stevenage game if possible.

Did he? I hope we don't rush into a decision, they need to take their time and appointment the right man, It's vital or it'll be a repeat of the 'championship years'

Otis

This is why I reckon Shaw is out of the reckoning. Fisher said by the Stevenage game. We have got Crewe on Saturday. Just checked though and we do have Burton next week in the tinpot cup as well.

Users who are viewing this thread