Anyone else now not renewing their ST (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Because of this......

Bring back Sisu

Williescar

wingy

10%booking.fee + £2 facilities fee, that's d it disgusting, coming to an arena near you!

Blind-Faith

Pick Me Whats Up GIF by Film Riot

Covcraig@bury

Yes , I’m struggling to get to games because of work (1200 ) points . But I might just keep going and take the hit . Living in North Manchester and working in London/ Aberdeen 4/5 days a week I just never get the time .

Great_Expectations

Because of this......

Bring back Sisu

Guilty (put it on the off topics earlier which I think you frequent @clint van damme!).

Have to admit I didn’t know much about it as my partner booked it. But I assumed it would be in the exhibition hall. Not the stadium itself. So I imagine it’ll be carnage with the turnstiles and who knows about the pitch!

AOM

chiefdave

The queues for drinks are honestly absolutely horrendous. Not moved in 15 minutes.

What is it with this stadium and queues.
Every game it seems to take them by surprise when people want to buy stuff at half time. You can go to get a tea or beer bang on the whistle and have barely moved in the queue by the time the second half starts

Don't know how they manage to get the basics so wrong but they must lose a ton of revenue with people deciding its not worth the hassle

Covkid1968#

I’m considering not renewing which would be sad after so many years but the lack of Saturday games and switching to evenings at short notice has really pissed me off .
I don’t enjoy driving at night and getting back at midnight so I might just call it a day..
I fear we will lose a number of people through this. I’ll renew but when it’s pissing it down and we are playing Plymouth on a winters night I’ll not be going on a 2 hour round trip

Mucca Mad Boys

I fear we will lose a number of people through this. I’ll renew but when it’s pissing it down and we are playing Plymouth on a winters night I’ll not be going on a 2 hour round trip
I’m considering not renewing which would be sad after so many years but the lack of Saturday games and switching to evenings at short notice has really pissed me off .
I don’t enjoy driving at night and getting back at midnight so I might just call it a day..
Agreed on the driving. I’m pretty lucky that when I travel up from Maidenhead I can sleep over my mums. The 2 hour commute to work the next day can be really difficult at times - Tuesday and Wednesdays are my compulsory office days.

That all said, I’ll still renew.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Lack of Saturday 3pm ko will be the main decider for many....

Just imagine if we did win the FA Cup. The sheer elation and spectacle …but for me that joy of winning the cup would be eclipsed by the 3pm Saturday bashers self combustion when they find out we’ve entered the Europa League and are playing Thursday/Sundays for the rest of eternity 😁

I think murder rates would reach new heights in Coventry and Warwickshire.

chiefdave

Just imagine if we did win the FA Cup. The sheer elation and spectacle …but for me that joy of winning the cup would be eclipsed by the 3pm Saturday bashers self combustion when they find out we’ve entered the Europa League and are playing Thursday/Sundays for the rest of eternity 😁
All the people that can't go midweek would miraculously be able to turn up when we're playing AC Milan or Benfica on a Thursday night :ROFLMAO:

Martw

So many changes for TV and living just over 2 hours away has taken its toll this year. Given the expected further televised games next year I cannot see my renewing sadly. I would if available but a 12 match package but I don’t think they have offered one of those for sone years have they?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

All the people that can't go midweek would miraculously be able to turn up when we're playing AC Milan or Benfica on a Thursday night :ROFLMAO:

“I can’t make Preston at home on yet another midweek game. The travel and television is killing my love for the game….Any spares for Ajax or Qarabag? I’ve already booked flights to Azerbaijan via Gaza”

Seaside-Skyblue

I'll probably renew next season just to see how it is with the new TV schedules etc. It would also be my luck that we get to play off final again and I miss out because I decided not to get a season ticket or have enough points etc. So admittedly I may end up getting one just because of FOMO.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

You being serious? Forget renewing, burning the current one as I type. (It's actually a little tricky)
I've only gone and done it again haven't i?
For the third time in the last five years I've confused Hermann Goring with Chris Moyles.
As an aside to the controversy concerning the return of the blitzkrieg happy Moyles, does anybody have any experience with gaining entry to the match with a smoke damaged and slightly melted season card?

wingy

I've only gone and done it again haven't i?
For the third time in the last five years I've confused Hermann Goring with Chris Moyles.
As an aside to the controversy concerning the return of the blitzkrieg happy Moyles, does anybody have any experience with gaining entry to the match with a smoke damaged and slightly melted season card?
Pyro's?

Users who are viewing this thread