Anybody in the Crawley end on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

glamour76

Just wondering, seeing as how Sunday is a massive massive game, and the away end has sold out. Is anybody considering buying/bought tickets in the Crawley end? Don't even know if they have any left? Would be brilliant to turn their ground sky blue. Whatever, let's hope we get the right result. #pusb

Otis

Do you not think the stewards may clock on if lots of people turned up In sky blue colours to the away end?

Think you'd have to be pretty stupid to turn up in sky blue colours in the home end to be quite honest.

Got this horrible feeling that we will be 1-0 down with just a few mins left and then we suddenly equalise out of the blue, the City fans in the Crawley end go mental, there's a big fight, which spills out on to the pitch and the game is abandoned.

Both teams get docked 3 points each to send us both down.

LB87ccfc

Just wondering, seeing as how Sunday is a massive massive game, and the away end has sold out. Is anybody considering buying/bought tickets in the Crawley end? Don't even know if they have any left? Would be brilliant to turn their ground sky blue. Whatever, let's hope we get the right result. #pusb

HAHAAHHAHAA Why would anyone in the right mind come on here and answer your question straight.

Otis

Because maybe it is best to keep schtum and saying on here that Cov fans will be in the home end will alert Crawley match day security and will mean they will be more vigilant as a result?

LB87ccfc

and glamour76, - second part to your OP - We will already have a third of their ground, and their possibly one of the worst set of home supporters in the land with not an ounce of noise the last time, so I shouldn't worry about turning their ground sky blue , but lets hope for the right result.

LB87ccfc

Because maybe it is best to keep schtum and saying on here that Cov fans will be in the home end will alert Crawley match day security and will mean they will be more vigilant as a result?

We will already most likely a OTT set of security around us for this game anyway.

glamour76

and glamour76, - second part to your OP - We will already have a third of their ground, and their possibly one of the worst set of home supporters in the land with not an ounce of noise the last time, so I shouldn't worry about turning their ground sky blue , but lets hope for the right result.

All fair points gents.

LB87ccfc

Think you'd have to be pretty stupid to turn up in sky blue colours in the home end to be quite honest.

Got this horrible feeling that we will be 1-0 down with just a few mins left and then we suddenly equalise out of the blue, the City fans in the Crawley end go mental, there's a big fight, which spills out on to the pitch and the game is abandoned.

You have a vivid imagination Otis

Otis

We will already most likely a OTT set of security around us for this game anyway.

Yep, true. Doesn't help though if people come on here and say they have got tickets in the home end.

Best to just zip it and not let on. As I said on another thread, I think City fans may need to brush up on their Crawley street names. ;)

Otis

You have a vivid imagination Otis

It's alright you laughing at me now, I've just been down the bookies and they have given me odds of eleventy billion to one.

Just now need to decide whether or not it is worth putting my shiny new pound on it.

Astute

It's alright you laughing at me now, I've just been down the bookies and they have given me odds of eleventy billion to one.

Just now need to decide whether or not it is worth putting my shiny new pound on it.

I am willing to go halfs with you and risk 50p. But it must be on the understanding that we pay to keep Webster next season if we win.

Otis

I am willing to go halfs with you and risk 50p. But it must be on the understanding that we pay to keep Webster next season if we win.

Just so we can have someone to point and laugh at during a very dreary game?

Astute

Just so we can have someone to point and laugh at during a very dreary game?

You got it. At least we get to see goals when he plays. Good news for the neutral.

Otis

You got it. At least we get to see goals when he plays. Good news for the neutral.

Sometimes in a dull game I will take a good long look at Andy Webster and keep thinking to myself, there's an international player in there somewhere.

pusbccfc

I can see there being a few in the home ends. Not many, though.

DerekFaulkner

Yes - i am. I'm wearing a full sky blue kit, plus shin pads. Come and say hello if you spot me.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Don't go there. Don't even joke about something like that, it's like your worst nightmare!

Before the 4-1 Charlton match a few years back there was a lot of talk about thousands were going in the home end.
On the day I did not see a single one.

Astute

Before the 4-1 Charlton match a few years back there was a lot of talk about thousands were going in the home end.
On the day I did not see a single one.

I have been in with our oppositions supporters a fair few times. Normally when I have gone to the game with supporters of them. I had one game where a full row behind me were Cov supporters. But I didn't know until I celebrated a goal and one of them let me know :) I never wear our colours when in the wrong end. The odds are you won't get in. And then you try your best not to celebrate too much. Although I have done when in with the Cardiff supporters because of who I went in with. I'm a fair size and they make me look small.

Otis

I have been in with our oppositions supporters a fair few times. Normally when I have gone to the game with supporters of them. I had one game where a full row behind me were Cov supporters. But I didn't know until I celebrated a goal and one of them let me know :) I never wear our colours when in the wrong end. The odds are you won't get in. And then you try your best not to celebrate too much. Although I have done when in with the Cardiff supporters because of who I went in with. I'm a fair size and they make me look small.

Think if I went in the home end I wouldn't even celebrate.

If a City goal went in, I would probably say 'Oh, bum! That's a shame. That was a poor goal to concede wasn't it,' while inside my spleen and kidneys would be jumping up and down for joy and be having an internal organs party.

Either that, or I would wear a scarf around my face so you wouldn't see me smiling.

Monners

Went in the Chelsea end once with three mates (all Chelsea fans). We lost 2 -0 and Dion missed a sitter from 2 yards. I know I would have cheered - and probably have got killed as it was wall to wall nutter in there! I am pretty sure that a few were suspicious of me anyway, so was glad to get out and away at the end.

Done it at Everton also, with no problems - mind you we didn't score that day either!

Otis

Went in the Chelsea end once with three mates (all Chelsea fans). We lost 2 -0 and Dion missed a sitter from 2 yards. I know I would have cheered - and probably have got killed as it was wall to wall nutter in there! I am pretty sure that a few were suspicious of me anyway, so was glad to get out and away at the end.

Done it at Everton also, with no problems - mind you we didn't score that day either!

Would say it best that you don't go on Sunday then. You're a jinx!

Astute

Think if I went in the home end I wouldn't even celebrate.

If a City goal went in, I would probably say 'Oh, bum! That's a shame. That was a poor goal to concede wasn't it,' while inside my spleen and kidneys would be jumping up and down for joy and be having an internal organs party.

Either that, or I would wear a scarf around my face so you wouldn't see me smiling.

I go in with the intention of not celebrating. But we all know what it is like when the ball hits the back of the net :p At least the last time it happened against Cardiff they all knew I was Cov well before the end. They were all ripping the piss out of me until we scored right at the end. Boy did I celebrate. The only problem is I missed the shot as I was turned around having a bit of banter and turned around to see the ball hit the net. Great feeling though. And I can confidently say I was the only one in the Whole stand celebrating. A few of them didn't like it but the game was then about over.

Steve.B50

We did it in the South Stand at Wolves last season, its not a nice experience especially when the scored first. When Phillips got the equaliser we had to hold each down.

Otis

We did it in the South Stand at Wolves last season, its not a nice experience especially when the scored first. When Phillips got the equaliser we had to hold each down.

I've had away fans sit next to me in the past. I don't mind it as long as they don't celebrate too wildly. Nowt worse than having your nose rubbed in it at your own ground.

Users who are viewing this thread