Anybody else (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

had a problem with the new kit? I bought my lad a 3rd shirt for Christmas and he's just realised the arm badge has Sky Bet L2 logo on it !!!!! I've emailed the Club but don't know if they've any L replacement shirts or can the badge be removed and the correct one pressed on? Anyone know where the shop is or if they can remove badges?

MatthewWallis

I doubt it can be removed without ruining the shirt, looks like you will have to wait until they’re back in stock to get it sorted unfortunately

Johnnythespider

had a problem with the new kit? I bought my lad a 3rd shirt for Christmas and he's just realised the arm badge has Sky Bet L2 logo on it !!!!! I've emailed the Club but don't know if they've any L replacement shirts or can the badge be removed and the correct one pressed on? Anyone know where the shop is or if they can remove badges?
Where did you buy it. ??

shepardo01

You can buy heat transfer removal spray... (Amazon/ebay etc) Will remove transfer but will leave glue residue. Could get club shop at Ricoh to print a LG 1 transfer in its place. Would be a fairly quick alternative to waiting for re-stocks.
If using, be careful not to get on any other part of shirt or any transfers it touches will start to peel away. Risk is that and glue residue may be visible slightly when new badge is put on in old ones place.

Johnnythespider

via the Club shop, have invoice and paperwork cost me £72 all in
Then they should exchange it for you, i take it at that cost you've had some printing added and the incorrect logo would then be their fault. I took an unworn large shirt back yesterday but I'm not sure they do the printing in the shop at the Ricoh shopping park, you may have to resolve this online.

robbiethemole

Then they should exchange it for you, i take it at that cost you've had some printing added and the incorrect logo would then be their fault. I took an unworn large shirt back yesterday but I'm not sure they do the printing in the shop at the Ricoh shopping park, you may have to resolve this online.

Yeah he wanted Biamou 9 on it too.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Could end up being a rarity in years to come due to the error and worth more?

robbiethemole

Happy to say all sorted now, took it back to the shop and they were sympathetic but have no replacement shirts, another lad came in to exchange a L for XL, so they did that and then reprinted the L for me.
They said lots coming back from online ordering with things wrong, so well done to the staff at CCFC Arena Park.

Sky Blue Pete

Happy to say all sorted now, took it back to the shop and they were sympathetic but have no replacement shirts, another lad came in to exchange a L for XL, so they did that and then reprinted the L for me.
They said lots coming back from online ordering with things wrong, so well done to the staff at CCFC Arena Park.
Good to know

Users who are viewing this thread