Any1 else still waiting for mk tickets to arrive? (1 Viewer)

Nutt89

Ordered online direct from mk over a week ago and paid for 1st class delivery still not been delivered!!!

SkyblueBazza

Ordered online direct from mk over a week ago and paid for 1st class delivery still not been delivered!!!

Yes...I called them on Monday...they're being sent starting on Tuesday, so should arrive today through to the end of the week depending how quickly they can stuff em in the envelopes.

Joy Division

Ordered mine from CCFC online a week ago and still not arrived.

NuneatonSkyBlue

I booked mine 2 weeks ago direct from MK still nothing. The only reason I haven't phone is because of what has been said on here. If I haven't got tickets by saturday ill be ringing them.

BurbageSkyBlues

I posted earlier today, about this, on the thread about MKDons with 58 pages on it....

I ordered on their website a week ago, so rang up today. They had been holding our tickets until a decision was made about where to put us, ie in the top tier or lower tier. That decision has been made, we will not be in the top tier, they are not opening it. So they have put us in the corners of the lower, and are sending the tickets out today, tomorrow and Friday. I got them to check mine, and confirm I was in the system, they also advised me of the block and row that I am in. If, like me, when you ordered online, and you were not given seat numbers, then this puts you in the same category as me, ie they put your tickets in a holding zone until they decided where we would go.

They advised me that there are very few tickets left. Also, they are pending a decision on whether we will get more tickets, due to the interest and requests they are still receiving. There is no indication at this stage , which way that decision will go, but it sounds as if they are considering extending our allocation around the corners of the lower tier....I am not sure if that means moving some of their own fans along a bit, to make some more room for us, but if you want a ticket, and haven't got one yet, then get it quickly, as there is no certainty that there will be more. I guess, though, that they know that we will buy tickets in their section if we don't get more, so they may as well contain us properly, and give us an official allocation ( my thoughts, not their words)

The number is

01908 622900 For the box office.

See you there !

skybluetony176

i was told when i ordered mine on the phone(2 weeks ago) that i would have to collect on the day from gate 6. i had the payment receipt through the next day in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread