Any think it's very unprofessional? Leak in the camp (1 Viewer)

señor Santiago

Hi all,

Does anyone not think with multiple ITK's that this is extremely unprofessional by the club and should be investigated?

The information they know on transfers etc. wouldn't be privy to players and therefore it is coming from someone close to the club.

From a serious point - It's extremely unhelpful for the club and players for leaks on dressing room unrest i.e. Todd Kane, to be made public knowledge - and absolutely helps no one - especially if there are any safeguarding issues or concerns re. players.

From a lesser point, it takes out general fun from the unknown, but it's not known whether this has cost the club on transfer targets etc.

I think someone in the club needs to keep their mouth shut a bit.

Fucking grass

Greggs

I would say it's very useful for the club to have forum members with inside knowledge, who are trusted and able to shut down any false rumours etc. and also to keep interest going without giving too much away. Only yesterday we had a poster (I assume, from subsequent posts) falsely claiming our latest signing was long term injured.
there's a spot on a paintball team if you're interested?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

If the club had any issues with it they would have had conversations and sorted it out by now, it has continued so we must assume that they are fine with it as the ITKs are a very careful bunch who give us information about what is going on but not too much that we know everything happening

Otis

Hi all,

Does anyone not think with multiple ITK's that this is extremely unprofessional by the club and should be investigated?

The information they know on transfers etc. wouldn't be privy to players and therefore it is coming from someone close to the club.

From a serious point - It's extremely unhelpful for the club and players for leaks on dressing room unrest i.e. Todd Kane, to be made public knowledge - and absolutely helps no one - especially if there are any safeguarding issues or concerns re. players.

From a lesser point, it takes out general fun from the unknown, but it's not known whether this has cost the club on transfer targets etc.

Thanks, Todd.

olderskyblue

Who's mum was it who went mad about somebody saying stuff back in the day? Was it Ben Stevenson?
My mum went mad when a neighbour said I’d been scrumping apples off her tree. Was that it?

skyblue1991

Hi all,

I think you should fuck off

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

tomreagan84

Hi all,

They’re very discreet, as already mentioned.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them is the social media arm of ccfc.

Either way, they keep the conversation flowing.

fatso

Didn't Oggy's mrs once take exception to some people on the radio phone in who gave him stick for having a poor game once?
I'm sure I remember her phoning in and defending her man, fair play to her, but I'm sure he could look after himself.

blunted

There is hell of a lot of speculation on here presented as insider knowledge. Can't be arsed to check which predictions turn out to be true or false but a lot of insider knowledge turns out to be way off the mark. What is hilarious is that so many people put faith in some posters who clearly know very little, or used to have sources that have left or dried up. Even the ones who get information right, are way off the mark at other times. If you work in any organisation there is always gossip where about 50% of it turns out to be bollocks. Inevitably, look for posts that hint at things that are going to happen but never name names or explain exactly what happened when there was an event that upset the manager. Give me facts not hints. For example, I predict when we get back from Spain we will sign two players one to play LWB and one to play LCB. One will be from a well known Premiership club. If Derby will give us a decent price, the LWB will be from them. We will sell one of the big three if the price is right. The blow will be softened by buying or loaning a replacement first. There, gossip extended to speculation.

TomRad85

The reason why many of us use forums like this is because you get the odd carefully worded snippet from ITK’s ….
It's literally the only reason I joined, to look out for that shit. Then covid happened and boredom lead to me commenting. Kinda wish I could go back.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread