Any take over news (1 Viewer)

skyblueflubsky

Just wondered if there was any news on the take over as I haven't hear anything in months. I keep clinging to the hope that relegation wouldn't be so bad if the takeover goes through. Sadly, I fear the worst if it doesn't! :(

Otis

Rumours flying around, but I wouldn't hold too much credence with any of them.

1. Backers wating to see what division we are in before any final decision.

Or

2. Backers pulling out if we are relegated.

Or

3. Parties still in talks.

Take your pick.

Gaz

We won't get new owners until we are put into admin.

Gray

i have seen a report of the meeting between the 2 parties

Hoff " i might possibly be interested in buying the club"

Fisher "lovely"

Nonleagueherewecome

We won't get new owners until we are put into admin.

Nah that won't work, SISU will be the biggest losers from Admin, they'd rather sell than let that happen. I suppose in theory it could happen if they don't pay the rent, but they would have to be really really really thick to do that..but then, they might be that stupid..Ken Dulieu, etc...

Nonleagueherewecome

I understand Gary Hoffman has made a bid...... for a bunch of lloyds branches...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/...rock-lloyds-branches-gary-hoffman?INTCMP=SRCH

I think he's moved on.. :(

I wouldn't worry about that, it'll be different investors I reckon. I wouldn't expect a bunch of investors to move on from considering a bid for a crap soon-to-be L1 football club and instead look to buy a load of banks. Bit too much of a difference in project. Hoffman will have other ongoing matters anyway that are more his "day job": we are more of a "labour of love", and he won't ever go away.

Gaz

Nah that won't work, SISU will be the biggest losers from Admin, they'd rather sell than let that happen. I suppose in theory it could happen if they don't pay the rent, but they would have to be really really really thick to do that..but then, they might be that stupid..Ken Dulieu, etc...

Maybe your right, I just can't help think that they must know it's not working with them running the show, they havn't the left the club yet and there isn't a bid on the table for the club at this moment in time.
Sisu might not have a choice about us going into admin if there isn't any offers in.
There has to come a point when they cut there loses ?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Number 4 sounds about right

Why would a high-profile, loyal City supporter waste everyone's time then? I mean, he's of national significance in any case, so he's not profile-building like Dhinsa is he?

I mean, click the link kindly offered. It's not like he's got bugger all else to do, is it?

The Reverend Skyblue

This time next year, we'll be celebrating winning promotion back to the Prem.
This is after staying up this year, and SISU selling us to someone who puts in multi millions buying back the ground, and everything else they sold off.
They also invest haevily in good quality young players ,selling all the deadwood that we have,that are too many to mention.

We at long last will have a team to be proud of, with the stadium and evrything back under our name,back playing in front of sellout crowds against the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal.

I am currently in accident and emergency having treatment on a really bad headwound after falling down the stairs this afternoon.

The Rev

This time next year, we'll be celebrating winning promotion back to the Prem.
This is after staying up this year, and SISU selling us to someone who puts in multi millions buying back the ground, and everything else they sold off.
They also invest haevily in good quality young players ,selling all the deadwood that we have,that are too many to mention.

We at long last will have a team to be proud of, with the stadium and evrything back under our name,back playing in front of sellout crowds against the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal.

I am currently in accident and emergency having treatment on a really bad headwound after falling down the stairs this afternoon.

The Rev

That would make a good Carlsberg ad.

Why would a high-profile, loyal City supporter waste everyone's time then? I mean, he's of national significance in any case, so he's not profile-building like Dhinsa is he?

I mean, click the link kindly offered. It's not like he's got bugger all else to do, is it?

The idea that Hoffman's some kind of media whore with no substance always amazes me. If you wanted attention why would you get involved with CCFC?

CovFan

I wouldn't worry about that, it'll be different investors I reckon. I wouldn't expect a bunch of investors to move on from considering a bid for a crap soon-to-be L1 football club and instead look to buy a load of banks. Bit too much of a difference in project. Hoffman will have other ongoing matters anyway that are more his "day job": we are more of a "labour of love", and he won't ever go away.

Might be part of the takeover, turning those Lloyds banks into club shops!

wingy

There is talk that SISU won't talk ,theres also talk that theres money in the bank ,unfortunately this is just hearsay,Come on GH do an Interview

SuttonSkyBlue

Speaking to a few people of the club when I was in hospitality for Legends Day, they were all of the opinion that nothing will happen until we know which league we are in next year. Also, I wouldn pay any attention to the fact that nothing has been said since they entered into negs a couple of months ago as it was agreed that these would stay confidential. A lesson learned after the failed negs with Deluded!!

IMO SISU look set to leave. They havent appointed a club chairman since Ken left the club. That was three or four months ago now. Which league club doesnt have a Chairman for god's sake?! Added to the fact that we've gone into transfer embargo as the owners have failed to provide proof of funds for next season, I think the Hoff and his mates will be in charge by June.

This could be all crap of course! :D

wingy

ANd ACL have now embargoed the embargoed from collecting their car park fees through the season ticket finance scheme so people trying to purchase next seasons parking have to deal directly with ACL ,troubled times worrying times ,just another day in the ineptitude of their catalogue of ridiculing this football club and its supporters .

zuni

perhaps a touch, that and i looked up his tweets...no mention....oh well, pusbs anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread