Any Spare Tickets Please (1 Viewer)

Monners

I made the mistake of being away on hols for a fortnight, so missed the chance to get a ticket for Friday. Without wishing to appear too desperate, does anyone have a spare (or two - but one will do!) for Friday? There is a couple of beers to be thrown in as a thank you! Please pm me

Cheers :)

Monners

A few on Facebook selling two tickets for £70, but they've been dealt with a swift fuck off.

As indeed they should be - face value only to fellow fans is the unwritten rule.

I haven't given up hope of getting sorted through oficial routes, but just wanted to get this request/thread out early (has worked well for Ireland games over the years).

chiefdave

I made the mistake of being away on hols for a fortnight, so missed the chance to get a ticket for Friday. Without wishing to appear too desperate, does anyone have a spare (or two - but one will do!) for Friday? There is a couple of beers to be thrown in as a thank you! Please pm me

Cheers :)

There's 4,000 reserved for season ticket holders until the end of Thursday so you should be able to get some on Friday.

jon92

The 4000 for season ticket holders, they don't actually have to renew there season ticket do they? Can just get a ticket for the Friday game?

jon92

What I mean is I had a season ticket 12/13 season. So will I be able to get a gillingham ticket? Without renewing my season ticket

will am i

What I mean is I had a season ticket 12/13 season. So will I be able to get a gillingham ticket? Without renewing my season ticket
it might have changed but i bought mine on line and they will be posted whether you ask for that option or not. If you buy tickets for the Gills game you wont be able to renew season ticket until next week

letsallsingtogether

I e-mailed them yesterday as we have moved a row down to accommodate all our friends so mine and 3 others will soon be on sale.

LB87ccfc

My Mate went to the shop yesterday and was told you have to email them beforehand to get a ticket for your previous seat for friday, and they could not give him a ticket, sounds abit of a joke after taking the day off work to pop down and be told you have to email first.

Walking Bird

Just seen that the South Stand is going to be opened up for sale later in the week..

Rusty Trombone

My Mate went to the shop yesterday and was told you have to email them beforehand to get a ticket for your previous seat for friday, and they could not give him a ticket, sounds abit of a joke after taking the day off work to pop down and be told you have to email first.

Seems an odd thing to occur. I went down at lunchtime, got mine after a relatively short wait, no emails required. Also asked if I could get my mates who sits behind me but couldn't get into the shop, as long as I had their name and address they were happy to sell it to me.

So a tip there, if you know someone who isn't taking up their seat, or has bought one elsewhere, just go down to the shop with their details.

davebow87

If you are still without a ticket on Friday (you probably won't be!)
Message me as I do have 1 spare ticket, mate

Users who are viewing this thread