Any spare tickets for Crawley Sunday????? (1 Viewer)

vincy

Hello All

I got a bollocking of someone a couple seasons ago for asking if anyone had any spare tickets for a game, but I am going to ask again anyway.

I wont go into the reasons I didn't get one in time for this game, but if anyone has, or knows anyone who has a spare ticket (singular), could you consider me please and pm me any details?

Sorry for cluttering the board Nick, but I want a ticket

malkitccfc

i may possibly have one spare because my mates decided to watch the boxing instead. i'll find out for sure tonight but 99% sure i've got the one ticket going spare

vincy

Who gave you a rollicking? I sent an SoS for the Gillingham game on here and got one.

Sorry Weeman, I can't remember. Something about "If you really wanted a ticket, you had plenty of time to get one blah blah blah" stopped reading

Got one anyway that time:pimp:

Come on lads, help us out.

Archie Jack

It looks like Vincy has found a ticket.

If you still have one spare I'll more than happy to buy it.

Please let me know.

vincy

Hold on a sec, I've never spoke to you before.

I sent Mal a message saying I have got now got a tickete but I will honour the agreement as I've had people ask me for tickets in the past and not show up after sorting themselves out.

I also suggested that adamnane be considered as he posted a request for a ticket straight after me.

That still stands. Mal you should have my details in my pm so I can sort out to pick up from you, otherwise I know adamnane is after a ticket.

johnb

I've been to half the away games this season and normally get them early as get priority as a season ticket holder. For a number of reasons I left it too late for the initial 1300 allocation and then was gutted to miss out on the extra 300 as they sold within an hour or two . About 1pm today I was working near the Gallagher so nipped into the ticket office and asked by chance if there were any Crawley returns. When the answer was yes I must have looked like the kid I was 50 years ago who'd just been given a bike x mas morning. Apparently they always get a few due to online order cock ups. Would have loved to have passed on the info but unable to post until now.

vincy

It looks like Vincy has found a ticket.

If you still have one spare I'll more than happy to buy it.

Please let me know.

Hold on a sec, I've never spoke to you before.

I sent Mal a message saying I have got now got a tickete but I will honour the agreement as I've had people ask me for tickets in the past and not show up after sorting themselves out.

I also suggested that adamnane be considered as he posted a request for a ticket straight after me.

That still stands. Mal you should have my details in my pm so I can sort out to pick up from you, otherwise I know adamnane is after a ticket.

Archie, tut tut tut. Nice try, but not good enough.

I am not perfect, but personally, I wouldn't have the front to try and nick a ticket out of a supposed fellow fans hand regardless of how desperate I was, so I am glad I didn't just ignore this thread after getting a call from my mate with a ticket for me this morning.

Hopefully fair play is going to prevail here.

Sad thing is, if i'd got an extra ticket today and you hadn't tried to nick mine, I'd have happily passed it over.

That said, you're obviously desperate to go to the game so good luck finding a ticket.

To be fair to Archie Jack, you should read the thread again Vincy. It read to me like you were getting sorted so he was just asking if anyone else had a spare.

Users who are viewing this thread