Any Sky Blues in the south east?! (1 Viewer)

Skyblues fans locations!

• Brighton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other within 20miles of Eastbourne

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

00jonesi

Hey people, I'm a life long Cov fan (21 years!)

I'm form the city originally but have been in Eastbourne nr Brighton for 17 years or so. I go to the London/local away matches every season with my 18 yr old brother and my best mate who is a scummy Liverpool fan but follows the Sky Blues.

I'm wondering if there are any of you near Eastbourne/Brighton that we can hook up with at away fixtures like Watford (comeback was epic!), OPR, Palace (2 weeks saturday), Millwall, Portsmouth etc.

Love talking abouyt the Sky Blues but dunno any other fans down here! Let me know!

Coventry La La La

:wave::welcome:
Hi Jonesi welcome to SBT their are a wide range of Coventry fans from all over the country/world on here so hopefully someone will be able to help you out... I don't get people who say they "support" Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man UTD but then go to Coventry games... maybe your friend needs a brain transplant ;)

00jonesi

He's weird lol his dads a scummy Wolves fan and he has no connection whatsoever with Liverpool apart from they were the first team he ever saw on tell when he was 5 apparently but he seems more loyal to us than them now! he even wheres my shirts when we go to games! theres no way i'd ever touch another teams shirt! :)

Coventry La La La

He's weird lol his dads a scummy Wolves fan and he has no connection whatsoever with Liverpool apart from they were the first team he ever saw on tell when he was 5 apparently but he seems more loyal to us than them now! he even wheres my shirts when we go to games! theres no way i'd ever touch another teams shirt! :)

Yer had the same problem with one of my friends he supported Man United (for no apparent reason) but has recently been going to Coventry games and has replaced his Man UTD shirt with a Coventry one hopefully he stays loyal even if we end up crap this season :laugh::laugh::laugh:

00jonesi

Yer had the same problem with one of my friends he supported Man United (for no apparent reason) but has recently been going to Coventry games and has replaced his Man UTD shirt with a Coventry one hopefully he stays loyal even if we end up crap this season :laugh::laugh::laugh:
its all about this season mate, best start for years! and the camp actually look like they want it, i think if blackpool can handle top flight footy we can again!

well chuffed QPR away has been moved to sunday 23rd jan and put on sky! i was gona go but now i can watch on telly and go to FAC3rnd instead! both QPR matches telivised withing 3 weeks of each other!

skybluewill

i live in london try and go to all london matches as well as as many home ties as i can going to palace in 2 weeks which is big for me as two best friends are palace fans so bragging rights up for grabs.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I used to piss me off so much when I was in school going to every home game. Then there'd be the glory supporters who'd go and sit in the cov stands to see the likes of liverpool, man u, arsenal etc... grrr

redsox

Facebook User
More than ten years too late I know........ but I used to live in Tunbridge Wells

;)

covladzak

I used to piss me off so much when I was in school going to every home game. Then there'd be the glory supporters who'd go and sit in the cov stands to see the likes of liverpool, man u, arsenal etc... grrr
Too right Ben.... I've been to Old Trafford more times than most so called Man U fans..... Traveling from Coventry to watch the Mighty Sky Blues Play!:D

00jonesi welcome to the site... I live in the Southeast now... Florida A little to far Southeast.....:welcome:

00jonesi

i know so many palace fans down here! there everywhere for no real reason! and they all think 'yea we're crystal palace, we're a huge club we deserve to be winning etc etc' well actuall no your crap now so shut up! cant wait now, i think i got decent seats too but its hard to tell coz palace ground plan is useless!

JohnTiger888

hey Jonesi,
Im originally from Cov but i live in Kent now and try to go as many of the London away games as possible each season.
Should be at Selhurst this saturday!!! :D
PUSB!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Isle of Wight! :wave:
(would have put it in white but you wouldn't be able to read it!!)

Jimthor

I live in London for uni. Go up for all the home games but never end up going to any of the London away games as none of my mates down here have any interest in going to see Cov!

Users who are viewing this thread