Any Rummours regarding DMG ? ( Proper ones that are not made up ) (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

I have scoured all the non fantasy made up story football sites and can find nothing linking DMG being 'snapped up' by anyone.

the only article I can find is below

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...hasing-Coventry-loan-signing-David-McGoldrick

This only refers to clubs keeping 'tabs ' on him which sounds like his agent playing games and this was a 6 weeks ago and I suspect everyone is keeping tabs on everyone anyway

I cannot find anything else

The only credible outcome at the moment is that he is going back to forest which is fact at present.

With Alex M recently taking charge will this make it more or less likely that he will come back to us ? I have a feeling Alex may try and prise our old mate Marlon to Forest from Brum ( this is just a feeling no evidance) or an another top striker to get a promotion push going.

Anyone else got any real news they can share

dongonzalos

The deal has been scuppered at the xmas do DMC got drunk and made in appropriate advances to Steve Taylor's other half.
It has now been agreed it is best for all of he moves on.
With a name like yours how have you heard about this?

Astute

He wants to swap him for Elliott. He saod no as he don't want to take the drop of class down to Forest.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Daily mirror reported a while back that Goldie had told the club he was joining a champ team. This was only within a couple of days if when Clarke was announced on trial

The deal has been scuppered at the xmas do DMC got drunk and made in appropriate advances to Steve Taylor's other half.
It has now been agreed it is best for all of he moves on.
With a name like yours how have you heard about this?

everyone knows DMC is more likely to have made advances to Steve Taylor, and this is why he is signing For Brighton
the signing on fee is kylie minogues greatest hits album.

Users who are viewing this thread