Any requests for the 26th? Onye meeting London Supporters Club (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

As most of us know, Igwe, Fisher, and AT are coming to London for a 'Q + A' session with the London Supporters' Club in a few weeks. I'll be making the trip up from Brighton for that, and I know a few other guys are planning on going too-so besides the obvious, are there any other questions which people who can't make it want asking?
Whether we get any real answers is something else, but if there is anything, those of us who are going will do our best :D

Sub

just punch him in the face and kick him in the nuts and say thats how the fans feel how you and SISU have treated them !!!

Just ask the main ones that we all want to know... How is the takeover from Hoffman progressing as the majority of fans support it? and What is SISU' exit plan and how long will it take?

Brighton Sky Blue

Just ask the main ones that we all want to know... How is the takeover from Hoffman progressing as the majority of fans support it? and What is SISU' exit plan and how long will it take?

Yeah, and at the root of that-why put enough money in just to cover losses, when (not a whole lot) of squad investment would make a huge difference on the pitch? All valid questions.

J

Jack Griffin

Ask him anything you like, he will just spout a load of nice sounding bullcrap in response.

shmmeee

1 question, with a couple of clarifying questions:

1) What's the plan?
1a) When we go down will we still have to sell players to fund the club, or will we be breaking even?
1a1) What attendance figures are you using for next year's forecasts?
1b) If we are breaking even, does that mean that this squad is the best it will ever be (as we can't afford to spend more on players)

Fuck it, I'll have 2:

2) Are you aware that the mere fact that SISU own the club is keeping a significant minority of fans from buying tickets, and therefore impeding the club's progress.

Walking Bird

Ask him anything you like, he will just spout a load of nice sounding bullcrap in response.

Met the bloke once, asked him questions about CCFC & SISU. Got a single sentence of waffle back. People thought Paul Clouting was evasive, wait till you meet this guy!

Brighton Sky Blue

Haha, either way these guys will be on the spot and will no doubt attempt to use AT to deflect any criticism. We can't promise we'll get the answers we'll after, but we'll damn try!

:blue:

torchomatic

"Don't You Want Me" by the Human League. Assuming there is a DJ, of course.

Nick

Administrator
Ask all of them (Including AT) why they talk shit all of the time.

Ask AT about Deegan being injured when he said he wasn't and McPake wanting to leave.

Would be nice to put each one of them on the spot :)

chiefdave

could be interesting but it depends how it's being run. at the ones they've had in Cov there's always been a buffer (Eakin or someone similar) between the powers that be and the fans asking the questions to stop things getting too messy but if this is going to be fans putting the questions directly then when they give a non answer a bit of pressure can be put on them.

Brighton Sky Blue

could be interesting but it depends how it's being run. at the ones they've had in Cov there's always been a buffer (Eakin or someone similar) between the powers that be and the fans asking the questions to stop things getting too messy but if this is going to be fans putting the questions directly then when they give a non answer a bit of pressure can be put on them.

As I understand, it's just Fisher, Igwe, and Thorn. Knowing that Thorn is still reasonably popular among fans means he'll be used as the buffer if it gets heated-which it will. I doubt the fans will get much more of an opportunity to confront Igwe directly, and I won't be surprised if he has a mystery traffic jam keeping him away...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
How about

"given the lack of investment, the financial turmoil, the apparent lack of direction, the poor playing record, the lack of connection to the fans etc etc which of the problems does he feel have improved under SISU, the Board & AT and how will it improve in the future"

"how would Igwe market the club to potential season ticket buyers for next season given the strong possibility of relegation and no resolution of any of the clubs financial, playing, ownership & communication problems"

"whats the plan! tell us the strategy, tell us the real situation"

"Does he know where the exit is "

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I would love for them to finally give a breakdown of the £30m they claim to have invested in the club.

When they arrived in 2007, people gave up shares for free under the promise if a greater good, Robinson wrote off some £20m, and others significant smaller sums so that the club could be debt free.

Since then, they have enjoyed significant net income from the transfer market, remortgaged Ryton and sold the Prozone malarkey - or whatever it was called.

If, and I don't believe they have, but if they have sunk in £30m of their own money beyond that, then it's their bad management that's wholly and entirely to blame. So why rape the bones of what little remains to mitigate their incompetence? Or is the £30m figure a lie?

Nonleagueherewecome

Can somebody give Onye a nice hard punch on the nose for me? If you get arrested for assault, just say a bigger boy told you to do it. Thanks.

skyblueinBaku

I don't have a question - all of the obvious ones are already on your list, I'm sure. But I think it would be a good idea to watch AT's reaction to the answers that the others give. This would show us what he thinks of Sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread