Any one else heard about the rent? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I thought crap was spelled with a C?

Lord_Nampil

i was told on Saturday we an agreement in principle for a rent had been reached! But that was on Saturday it could have changed??? The balls in ACL and SISUs court now with the pressure off from the bank its down to them both making a deal, for ACL to wind up the club really isn't going to work as they wouldn't get a penny from it due to the way Avro is set up.

Currently no news on, currently they are still talking and that's how we see it untill we are told otherwise!

rupert_bear

i was told on Saturday we an agreement in principle for a rent had been reached! But that was on Saturday it could have changed??? The balls in ACL and SISUs court now with the pressure off from the bank its down to them both making a deal, for ACL to wind up the club really isn't going to work as they wouldn't get a penny from it due to the way Avro is set up.

Currently no news on, currently they are still talking and that's how we see it untill we are told otherwise!

But would a winding up order remove sisu from the club which might be the real goal

Users who are viewing this thread