Any of you lot watch our game today? (1 Viewer)

WhiteyBFC

That performance, that type of football, is exactly why I prefer Keith Hill to Mark Robins. And all without a loan player.... ;)

Gutted for you lot earlier. But give Mark a chance (my opening sentence was sarcastic btw) and he'll soon have you picking up enough points.

Early days, and I hope you're not judging him already.

I have it on good authority, that Robins has already agreed a loan deal with us, for our young forward, Reuben Noble-Lazarus. He's the youngest EVER player to play football in England. Or, he was, about 5 years ago or something.
Was just about to really make an impact, before Mark fell out with the board here. And Keith Hill doesn't rate the lad.
Could be a good move for both clubs, and the lad himself.

Personally, I really really rate the boy, and he'd tear League One to bits.

It's up to your 'powers that be' to okay the move, apparently.

Good luck.

RichieGunns

If this comes true then that's the striker I've been saying we needed. That should make Cody sweat lol he might lose some of those excess pounds his piled on recently. Its pretty obvious McGoldrick will be starting every match. Its just picking the right person to partner him (or support him like Fleck/McSheffrey did today.

This lad sounds promising! Just need a new GK, another LB (to replace Kilbane) and another winger and I'll be happy :)

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't think anyone's bashing Robins just yet (least I hope not), after just a few days with the players-the problems attached with the team are deep rooted and will take a long time to properly fix. My concern is that we already have a lot of new players getting used to each other, and piling on more loans adds unfamiliarity to an already ill-adapated squad.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Great performance, as other said though even we beat Birmingham ;)

I don't see Lee Clark in the Birmingham job much longer

Otis

That performance, that type of football, is exactly why I prefer Keith Hill to Mark Robins. And all without a loan player.... ;)

Gutted for you lot earlier. But give Mark a chance (my opening sentence was sarcastic btw) and he'll soon have you picking up enough points.

Early days, and I hope you're not judging him already.

I have it on good authority, that Robins has already agreed a loan deal with us, for our young forward, Reuben Noble-Lazarus. He's the youngest EVER player to play football in England. Or, he was, about 5 years ago or something.
Was just about to really make an impact, before Mark fell out with the board here. And Keith Hill doesn't rate the lad.
Could be a good move for both clubs, and the lad himself.

Personally, I really really rate the boy, and he'd tear League One to bits.

It's up to your 'powers that be' to okay the move, apparently.

Good luck.

So Lazarus is dead to Hill but could rise again?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
There's a lad contracted to Derby, Callum Ball I think, who will tear league one apart.........oh hang on......

I hope your lad turns out better than Ball has so far for us!

Thanks for the heads up on this potential loan move.

Btw, who was the lad who got your goals yesterday and where was he from. I'd never heard of him before yesterday

CCFC_Charlie

I have a lot of faith on Robins, says all the right things and comes across like he knows what he is doing.

Also have a lot of respect for Barnsley, every season they are predicted to go down and every season they defy it.

psgm1

Banned
I have a lot of faith on Robins, says all the right things and comes across like he knows what he is doing.

Also have a lot of respect for Barnsley, every season they are predicted to go down and every season they defy it.

Saying all the right things - well his predecessors were able to do that with ease.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he can say the right things - hell I could say the right things! He needs to convert the words into deeds.

For goodness sake even Thorn managed to get a good performance out of the lads for the first few games!

Unless Robins manages to bring in virtually an entire new starting line up (and who knows maybe he is) then cov are doomed. Certainly didn't inspire me, judging by the way he stood cross armed for virtually the entire 90 mins ( I was in block a so had a pretty good view of him throughout.

He was Sisu's #2 option, he wasn't even on my list of managers with potential, and after yesterday, my opinion of him has been confirmed.

The lad he signed from Arsenal - well he can go back as he did virtually nothing.

Can't speak for the other signings, but honestly who cares anymore.

I've wasted my last £40 on watching dross.

Call me when we have a competitive team.

I cannot speak lowly enough of the current crop of wastrels. I amazed they have the gall to wear the shirt.

RichieGunns

You know that rumour about him being number 2 is a pile of rubbish in my view.

The fact he already had 3 signings lined up proves he was pretty assured he'd get the job.

Plus i believe Ince would have said by now in the papers if he'd turned the job down.

It was just rumours and thats all i believe they ever were.

---------

I believe in Robins and Im ready to give him the chance to prove his worth. Getting on his back now and saying he hasn't got a chance wont do anyone any good so have some faith!

Mucca Mad Boys

If this comes true then that's the striker I've been saying we needed. That should make Cody sweat lol he might lose some of those excess pounds his piled on recently. Its pretty obvious McGoldrick will be starting every match. Its just picking the right person to partner him (or support him like Fleck/McSheffrey did today.

This lad sounds promising! Just need a new GK, another LB (to replace Kilbane) and another winger and I'll be happy :)

LB = Reckford, Winger = Moussa, how much money do you think we have!?

RichieGunns

LB = Reckford, Winger = Moussa, how much money do you think we have!?

I don't think we have oodles of money. What i do think is that Robins already has loan players lined up ready to get them in IF the players don't play well.

Moussa is a RW and we NEED a LW to replace Macca.

Another LB would be beneficial because Kilbane isn't good in that position as far as i can see and with Hussey on his way out, we'll need cover for Reckford.

And im sorry but Murphy isn't good enough so another GK would be a good idea.

I hope we can get more people in and these would be what i would get if that happened.

CCFC_Charlie

I don't think we have oodles of money. What i do think is that Robins already has loan players lined up ready to get them in IF the players don't play well.

Another LB would be beneficial because Kilbane isn't good in that position as far as i can see and with Hussey on his way out, we'll need cover for Reckford.

I hope we can get more people in and these would be what i would get if that happened.

Without Murphy we would have lost 4-1 yesterday, two absolutely stunning saves.

Mucca Mad Boys

Baker and McGoldrick can play LW, he went there yesterday when Cody came here, Kilbane as a sub LB is more than enough.

Murphy is under rated he make decent saves pretty much every game, and GKs will make mistakes and had Westy not been our last GK, Murphy would be rated a lot higher as people wouldn't make that comparison in their head.

Carlisle's 2nd goal was really good, it went inches below the crossbar and Murphy could'nt do nout as with the pen and the marking should be frowned upon, not Murphy.

Users who are viewing this thread