Any of our players top 6 Championship material? (1 Viewer)

blunted

I know a team can be greater than the sum of its parts but I think we have a few top 6 players, and a few potential ones. Currently I would say O'hare, Hamer, James and a fully fit Dabo. Kelly maybe. Potentially Rose even considering his poor season, maybe a fit Godden. McCallum, Osti I would add in a couple of years if they were our players. Hyam if he can compensate for his lack of pace and Walker if he can improve his fitness and movement. I think injuries play such a big part in how we will do next season. I appreciate James is not our player, but here's hoping.

SlowerThanPlatt

I know a team can be greater than the sum of its parts but I think we have a few top 6 players, and a few potential ones. Currently I would say O'hare, Hamer, James and a fully fit Dabo. Kelly maybe. Potentially Rose even considering his poor season, maybe a fit Godden. McCallum, Osti I would add in a couple of years if they were our players. Hyam if he can compensate for his lack of pace and Walker if he can improve his fitness and movement. I think injuries play such a big part in how we will do next season. I appreciate James is not our player, but here's hoping.

I think you are being very generous there

hill83

Apt username

Ccfcisparks

You forgot Da Costa, Allen, Wilson and Shipley.

Frostie

James, Hamer & O'Hare are the only ones with any chance & even then I'd say they all have massive question marks over them at this stage - hence why they're with us.

As much as we (rightly) love the likes of Kelly & Godden for what they've done for us, I don't think any other Championship teams at all would take them (except maybe 1 or 2 of the promoted sides), let alone the Top 6.

Bugsy

O'Hare top 6 Championship 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ur on a different planet. He's just been voted by fans, players and coaches as the best player of the season for us, his work rate alone is top six worthy. He said him self he needs to add goals to his game and he plays better with fans coz he feeds off the adrenaline what comes with the atmosphere and that will all come I believe next season. U will see an even better player that the one we have witness this season. Have patience child.. .PUSB

procdoc

Ur on a different planet. He's just been voted by fans, players and coaches as the best player of the season for us, his work rate alone is top six worthy. He said him self he needs to add goals to his game and he plays better with fans coz he feeds off the adrenaline what comes with the atmosphere and that will all come I believe next season. U will see an even better player that the one we have witness this season. Have patience child.. .PUSB
He’s seriously embarrassing. Even if his account is a piss take he needs to get a mrs or something. His life must be very empty

Greggs

He’s seriously embarrassing. Even if his account is a piss take he needs to get a mrs or something. His life must be very empty
But there you are commenting on him and throwing insults. Just let him be for fuck sake, what harm is he really causing? Unless, or course, you are just super sensitive and extremely easily offended?

procdoc

But there you are commenting on him and throwing insults. Just let him be for fuck sake, what harm is he really causing? Unless, or course, you are just super sensitive and extremely easily offended?
Not offended at all just think it’s sad as fuck

Frostie

Judging by Barnsley & Swansea you don't need much quality to make the top 6.

That's credit to Barnsley though really, they want to drag the game into being a battle.
You can't deny some of the quality Swansea have & the game was decided by a piece of magic by the highest paid player in the league of course.

skyblue1991

That's credit to Barnsley though really, they want to drag the game into being a battle.
You can't deny some of the quality Swansea have & the game was decided by a piece of magic by the highest paid player in the league of course.
Are you talking about Ayew? How much do you think he is on a week?

EDIT: Just had a look, fucking hell if this website is true then he's on £83k a week!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Matty James, Ohare, and Hamer (on his day). McCallum and Osti are almost there, Dabo maybe could be there if he stays fit but otherwise no one else unless they improve a lot

TM8792

Matty James, Ohare, and Hamer (on his day). McCallum and Osti are almost there, Dabo maybe could be there if he stays fit but otherwise no one else unless they improve a lot

McCallum 😂😂😂😂😂
Why was he loaned out to a team in the same league then?

The levels of delusion not just on this thread, but on this forum are hilarious.

slowpoke

Are you talking about Ayew? How much do you think he is on a week?

EDIT: Just had a look, fucking hell if this website is true then he's on £83k a week!
That’s Four million a year which illustrates the problem in football. Forget his injury issues if Godden is on about £500 a week is Ayew nearly four times better than him, the sooner a proper wage cap comes in the better football and fairer the game will be.will be.

SlowerThanPlatt

That’s Four million a year which illustrates the problem in football. Forget his injury issues if Godden is on about £500 a week is Ayew nearly four times better than him, the sooner a proper wage cap comes in the better football and fairer the game will be.will be.

Godden on £500 a week? :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread