any news on the lad at wolves (1 Viewer)

ollyservetta

any news on the lad at wolves who got badly cut from his forehead down the bridge of his nose by a thrown coin ?,he was in front of me towards the back of the stan cullis ,hope he is ok and it does not detter him from future games .I did take a seat base of a lad ,it was broken wen we scored and im sure the lad was not going to throw it, but I got rid of just in case .the guy who got cut was like 1000s ,just a nice innocent football fan ,my lad and missis wer next to me as a lot of other innocents .hope your ok mate ,.got to add,why is it that the stewards and old bill wer more concerned about us retaliating than stopping the filthy yam yams basterds chucking cups of piss n coins at us,or are they that backward, that this behaviour is common practice ,

Ripbuster

I could never understand the violent acts at football for no reason. I mean attack people that insult/threaten your group/family but have never felt the need to hit someone over a football match.
I thought we'd past them days of the eighties on Gosford green. I feel real sorry for the lad.

any news on the lad at wolves who got badly cut from his forehead down the bridge of his nose by a thrown coin ?,he was in front of me towards the back of the stan cullis ,hope he is ok and it does not detter him from future games .I did take a seat base of a lad ,it was broken wen we scored and im sure the lad was not going to throw it, but I got rid of just in case .the guy who got cut was like 1000s ,just a nice innocent football fan ,my lad and missis wer next to me as a lot of other innocents .hope your ok mate ,.got to add,why is it that the stewards and old bill wer more concerned about us retaliating than stopping the filthy yam yams basterds chucking cups of piss n coins at us,or are they that backward, that this behaviour is common practice ,

He's fine, TBF after getting cleaned up by St Johns, all he wanted to do was get out of the s**thole and back to cov for a pint.

He is a bit tight mind and as such was gutted he didn't find the coin....as for deterring him from attending again...not a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread