any news on strikers??? (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

whats happened with "im looking at 1 or 2 in that position" talk,,, think we need at least 1. thought we was signing one this week but havent heard ne thing since and its gone a bit quiet... any info would be appreciated many thanks :thinking about:

Bugsy

just heard some news that we could be line to take Simeon Jackson from norwich on loan, dont know how true, i dont think it is,,, if true decent signing for us.....:)

woody11462

Transfer rumours so I wouldn't take too much notice until your heat from another source. Couldn't see it myself, too good for league one now, if to drop down would surely be looking at Championship. Real coup if we pulled this off!!!

Bugsy

it was from a mate at work but he could of took it from the internet,, i suppose... would prefer him to the other rumour as in mcgoldrick..

CovMatt1987

we speculate all these names, but you know it will end up being someone none of us have ever heard of before, some young striker the premiership club wants to go out and get experience or something...

KersleyDigs

we speculate all these names, but you know it will end up being someone none of us have ever heard of before, some young striker the premiership club wants to go out and get experience or something...
Wonder if it'll be another Man Utd kid? Thorn seems to have struck up a good relationship in looking after Norwood. We got Brown in, so a striker wouldn't be out of the question.

CovMatt1987

Yeah might not be a bad shout there Kersley, always got to look at the clubs you have a good connection with, Man United wont just loan to anyone but they obviously dont mind loaning to us.

Im not saying I would mind if it is some younger striker none of us have heard of, just feel thats more likely what it will be!

Nonleagueherewecome

just heard some news that we could be line to take Simeon Jackson from norwich on loan, dont know how true, i dont think it is,,, if true decent signing for us.....:)

Whilst I'd love it if true, surely he'd be a loan target for top-Championship clubs? And I honestly think the guy is good enough for the Premiership.

Nonleagueherewecome

Gyliano van Velzen ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

What about Nimely again? Or have I missed something & he has gone elsewhere?

Expected to join a Prem team on loan according to Thorn at the Fan's Forum.

Nonleagueherewecome

translated as - I don't want to play in league one for Cov.

Or anyone in L1. Or The Championship. Because he can play in The Premiership.

Bugsy

just be looking at the list of out of contract players, theres some decent players out there for free that i didnt think was.. check it out :)

http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist

Users who are viewing this thread