Any new signings this week ? (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Personal opinions,

Do you think we'll bring anyone in before the weekend ?

ccfc1973

No chance, even the rubbish rumours have stopped! .... looking like more kids on loan towards the end of august

lifeskyblue

I'm forever hopeful but no I can't see anyone arriving this week. Just hope before the end of the month we get a couple in (striker is a must)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovisGod

Call it a gut feeling but I reckon we might see summat happen Wednesday or Thursday in time for Saturdays game,

If pressed, I reckon we might see another loan striker

Manchester_sky_blue

I think we will get 1 in on loan before Wigan and perhaps a couple more at the end of the month/early September when prem teams settle their final squad lists

cornoccfc

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/todays_rumour_is_866958/index.shtml
"RUMOUR!!! Charlton Athletic 6ft striker Tony Watt to join the sky blues on loan ?"
For those who have never heard of Anthony Watt, the forward joined Charlton in January 2015 from Belgian side Standard Liege and is a 21 year old Scot who has played for Airdrie and was at Celtic at the same time as Tony Mowbray.

and I heard someone from CAFC on #92Live confirm they were in discussions with an outgoing transfer this afternoon

kg82

Mowbray won't make any panic signings. He'll get someone in if they're right.

scouseskyblue

Anyone else think that the club are completely out of cash and are awaiting some funds from the Wigan gate receipts? We've already been told that Sisu have cut the club off to be run as it's own entity....

matesx

Anyone else think that the club are completely out of cash and are awaiting some funds from the Wigan gate receipts? We've already been told that Sisu have cut the club off to be run as it's own entity....

No but i think you are being a bit girly dramatic.

TM is waiting for the right players and i applaud him for that.

matesx

he will live off that goal forever!

winner v Barca at a packed Celtic Park!

matesx

we aint got him yet and very unlikely to so i wouldn't worry about it

matesx

TM was manager of Celtic when Watt was there.... errrr... thats it

bringbackrattles

Names keep getting thrown in every day but still nothing happens. Samaras was hysterical just waiting for Bale was seen in Tesco the other day !

Users who are viewing this thread