Any new signing rumours ??? (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Anyone know anything on the hush about potential signings ??

torchomatic

I'm quite happy with Joe Murphy thanks very much. Anyway, I think Westwood would be a bit rusty. Doesn't play much now you know. Gets plenty of exercise when lifting his wallet though apparently.

torchomatic

He would probably have to play so the move was never going to happen!

Was'nt it Steve Bruce trying to get him in at Hull:facepalm::whistle:

ampthill_sba

Vaughan I think is a right back as he's squad number 2 and the Sky Sports app says he played rb in their Sat fixture last weekend..

If MR is really trying to strengthen at RB how much more so does he need to at LB and striker???

Mucca Mad Boys

Unlikely we'll make a move for that Vaughan, we have 2 quality RB's, and only have 1 LB, who signed an 8 day loan, we'll prob sign Adams on a perm though.

We should only get a cover LB, if Hussey goes, possibly CM, that Doyle seems good, a Winger (either side) and a striker.

Saying that, we only NEED to resign Adams and get a cover striker.

wingy

Unlikely we'll make a move for that Vaughan, we have 2 quality RB's, and only have 1 LB, who signed an 8 day loan, we'll prob sign Adams on a perm though.

We should only get a cover LB, if Hussey goes, possibly CM, that Doyle seems good, a Winger (either side) and a striker.

Saying that, we only NEED to resign Adams and get a cover striker.

Unless one of them is leaving??:whistle: The other left back could be resolved by signing Jon Harley who becomes available on the 15th coincidentally.

Mucca Mad Boys

Unless one of them is leaving??:whistle: The other left back could be resolved by signing Jon Harley who becomes available on the 15th coincidentally.

If Hussey leaves I'd say we would need a back up LB, otherwise, not too desperate.

Jon Harley, the 33 yr old at Pompey? I wouldn't be too keen tbh.

kg82

With Robins, any rumours are just that! For the most part, if not all the time, when he's done business we haven't known about it until it's done.

I'm sorry, what's wrong with Jon Harley? Are you going purely off age, or have you seen him play?

wingy

With Robins, any rumours are just that! For the most part, if not all the time, when he's done business we haven't known about it until it's done.

I'm sorry, what's wrong with Jon Harley? Are you going purely off age, or have you seen him play?

Quality player superb left foot delivery on him.

kg82

Quality player superb left foot delivery on him.

It's not even that. I'd have him purely for the experience and based on he'd be back up - Adams has that spot now but if you get someone in like Harley it would just give Adams that little push!

I'll just state that I know we're not after him, it's just an opinion!

Mucca Mad Boys

I don't mind signing old players, but there's he risk their performance can dramatically drop whilst they are here.

I wouldn't mind signing him if it was meant for backup. But would he get on the bench?

BackRoomRummermill

Dean Furman , his dad is my dentist. I mentioned it to him today and said he would pass it on. Trouble is he is playing for SA in the african nations cup and has flew to SA already.

Come on Mark sort it out

(this is genuine by the way )

Users who are viewing this thread