Any new rumours (1 Viewer)

gears87

Hi guys,were supposed to be seeing new faces (signings)this week any news or rumours!

no_loyalty

Carl Baker and Leon Clarke expecting to sign in a double swoop

Chipfat

I heard TM/Anderson are now working on a new list of free agents as the FA list is full of footballers that do not match the criteria for the clubs aims and ambitions. So they have come up with a new approach for the new season, as of now we are close to signings 4 Clowns, 2 tightrope walkers,1 juggler and a couple of high profile unicycle riders!!!.

Also talks and terms to play at hersall common are very close to being agreed, the size of the tent is the only thing holding up the deal...

Now all above is a rumour with 1 exception, we are a circus and when the clowns come out everyone laughs, apart from those who pay because they are sad to see the performance of all those involved!!!!

I heard TM/Anderson are now working on a new list of free agents as the FA list is full of footballers that do not match the criteria for the clubs aims and ambitions. So they have come up with a new approach for the new season, as of now we are close to signings 4 Clowns, 2 tightrope walkers,1 juggler and a couple of high profile unicycle riders!!!.

Also talks and terms to play at hersall common are very close to being agreed, the size of the tent is the only thing holding up the deal...

Now all above is a rumour with 1 exception, we are a circus and when the clowns come out everyone laughs, apart from those who pay because they are sad to see the performance of all those involved!!!!
lol brilliant!

Nathccfc

Apparently Reda is in Burys radar.. Well according to twitter. Can't see that happening. Also seems to be awfully quiet on rumours regarding us. Which I am assuming is only a good thing, a lot of things kept under wraps. Hopefully pull a few gems out the bag!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

gears87

Amazing to sell over 4000 season tickets without roumers of who we are going to sign..usually the club try to hang carrots infront of us to urge us to buy season tickets but not this year

Users who are viewing this thread