Any highlights of Checkatrade comp from last night ? (1 Viewer)

runner

Wondered if anyone knows where these highlights are likely to be or are already please ?

Thanks in advance

slowpoke

Does anyone have a link for last nights goal can't seem to find one and the telegraph are just showing pictures of the game

Thanks in advance

Bugsy

slowpoke

Some well work goals there
giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

Credit to McBean actually, doing a good job with his back to goal. He definitely needs to lose a few Ibs and sharpen up but he looks to me useful as a target man. Thomas' movement is very good too imo.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I just can't keep up with these competitions. Is this one replacing the Johnstones Paint Trophy or is that a separate one? With all the small football competitions happening on the Isle of Wight, I struggle to keep up with those as well. We have the Island Games, The Isle of Wight Trophy, The Isle of Wight Gold Cup and that's on top of the FA Vase and FA Cup and the Wessex League Cup. We get so many games postpones because of "cup clashes", it's infuriating!

ajsccfc

This one's the former JPT, it was really little more than bragging rights as both teams had already advanced from the group with a game to spare.

Users who are viewing this thread