Any films you've NEVER seen? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sorry WillieStanley & CovStu, but I just CANNOT agree with you! Sci-fi is like Marmite - you either love it or hate it and I absolutely hate it with a REAL passion! The nearest I got to Sci-fi was watching the first couple of episodes of Dr Who (way back in the 60's) and have never watched a single episode since, nor will I. Same goes for Star Bores and all the other nonsense. You both mention "storylines". I find it strange how such utter garbage could actually have any sort of storyline? Some git in a metal helmet called Daft Ada - don't make me larf!! :D
Ah well, each to their own x x :)

egastap

Love James Patterson books Egastap! Read most of 'em. My missus says there can't be many more of them for me to read! I'm just finishing The Big Bad Wolf at the moment. I have to agree about all this cgi and green screen shite - though to be fair, it's something I'm messing about with myself at the moment! Must admit, I didn't know Liam Neeson was even in Star Wars! Shows how interested I am in Sci-fi! :D

My wife has EVERY James Paterson book on her Asus tablet thingy. Of course I do all the downloading and conversion to Android for her. But he does write some good thrillers, does he not? I also author a lot of videos, mainly family type....but also do a lot of business related stuff. Am currently using PowerDirector 9 Ultra, which uses a 64-bit engine. I believe it's the only software that runs in 64-bit, and it makes it extremely fast whilst rendering. You might want to try the trial version (if you are 64 bit that is).

Houchens Head

My wife has EVERY James Paterson book on her Asus tablet thingy. Of course I do all the downloading and conversion to Android for her. But he does write some good thrillers, does he not? I also author a lot of videos, mainly family type....but also do a lot of business related stuff. Am currently using PowerDirector 9 Ultra, which uses a 64-bit engine. I believe it's the only software that runs in 64-bit, and it makes it extremely fast whilst rendering. You might want to try the trial version (if you are 64 bit that is).

I use Sony Vegas Pro 9 (64bit). Also use Adobe After Effects CS5.5 (64bit). Both excellent programs. Both quick to render and many excellent features.

egastap

I use Sony Vegas Pro 9 (64bit). Also use Adobe After Effects CS5.5 (64bit). Both excellent programs. Both quick to render and many excellent features.

I stand corrected (or actually sit) as I was not aware that Sony were using 64bit technology yet. Have a download of Vegas but have never used it. Do you like it?

Houchens Head

Absolutely love it Egastap. Took me a while to get used to workspace but once mastered it really is the Dogs B's of a program! Which version have you got? BTW, I'm still at the learning process with Adobe After Effects at the moment but this is equally as good if not, a shade better in my oinion.

egastap

Absolutely love it Egastap. Took me a while to get used to workspace but once mastered it really is the Dogs B's of a program! Which version have you got? BTW, I'm still at the learning process with Adobe After Effects at the moment but this is equally as good if not, a shade better in my oinion.

I've got version 5.0 which is a little old now. Tried loading it but Windows 7 wont accept the dated XP technology. I use PowerDirector Ultra as I've said and also have Pinnacle Studio 14....both of which I use as they each have some very interesting features which the other doesn't. I too have Adobe After-Effects 6.5; Premiere Pro 1.5; Audition 1.0 and Encore 1.0.....none of which I've really got into. I used to use Adobe Premiere and PhotShop on my old XP but when I graduated to Win7 they would not run....so I actually bought PowerDirector and Pinnacle Studio. They seem to work very well for me. If I can download a copy of Vegas, I might give that a shot as well. Got nothing else to do during retirement, have I?

Amityville Horror or The Exorcist or any Freddie Kruger crap. Horror in general don't interest me but I do recommend `The Blade Trilogy' for a good vampire flick!

Users who are viewing this thread