Any cheap tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluekelly98

Anyone who has a free concession ticket going spare for tonights game pleas let me know, will be willing to pay anything up to a tenner for it, couldn't be bothered to get my tickets earlier and don't have a St, (even though I've been to every home league and cup game this season). I'm concession but could get away with a junior. If not I'll just pay like I normally do

Pusb

Steve.B50

I can help, got two in block 16.
Been trying to talk my lad into going but would rather work so have two tickets spare.

wafw1971

They could open the Gates and I would wager they would still not get 15,000 fans in the ground. I have a season ticket and no one wanted my free one so I didnt get one. That's how bad supporting this team has become.

chiefdave

Why's everyone panicking about tickets? When this offer was announced people were having a go saying it was impossible to give tickets away for free!

CCFCKirky

They could open the Gates and I would wager they would still not get 15,000 fans in the ground. I have a season ticket and no one wanted my free one so I didnt get one. That's how bad supporting this team has become.

Couldnt even get 10k, I believe it was just under 9,000 tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread