Any Chance In January & Who? (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Was thinking with the january transfer window looming upon us thers a few outcomes im thinking, 1. sisu still here sell juke and we get no replacement or if thorn or what ever manager at that stage is here who could we possible buy? 2. new owners come in and give us a war chest of funds for new players happy days ( which prob wont happen but praying) or 3. depending on results and who owns the club by then if we win some games and look like were out of the bottom 3 which at this stage doesnt look good and sisu still in charge will they back thorn and not sell juke plus buy a player or 2 or still sell juke and maybe more players or we keep losing they decide to wait till jan sell juke get money and offload ccfc to hoffman with some loss?

p.s sorry about al the ors only way could break up all the different outcomes :D

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm still in a depressive, negative state in that I'm not seeing the "they want out!" angle that some, including the CT, are. So they're a disorganised mess and communication has gone from little to uber-patronising...meh, same old crap; doesn't mean they're going anywhere soon.

So, I expect them to flog Cranie and Clingan (Ken's already done the ground work on that-made them out to be the bad guys and prepare the fans for the inevitable-possibly the only decent job he's made of any task in his time here!). Lukas will probably go as well, and who could blame him. The vultures are still circling around Keogh, but that one's still off the media's radar...for now. We might get one crap signing in who no-one else wants, or maybe a raw and inexperienced loan player who will end up in L2 in a few years.

SISU will stay, and sell all the remaining decent youth players in the summer.

That's why we have to do everything in our power to make their life uncomfortable. Protest at the Hull game, bring banners (but hide them!), boycott the Saints game (if you want to :) ), ring CWR with reasoned and rational anti-SISU arguments tomorrow, sign the petition, email your MP and the media, tell your mates and fight these parasites in any way that you can.

:blue::blue::blue:

skyblueben83

Hope to God we don't sack Thorn whilst Deluded Delieu is head of Football operations.

As he seems to be having a say in team selection I can't see any decent manager/Coach wanting to work under them circumstances. I also would like to see Thorny given a chance to spend some cash, bring his own players in and not have Delieu involved with the Football side of the club! Overlooking the manager and dictating policy!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
True we all want this moronic toss bags to go anal fuck another club dry of there assests and leave us alone BUT we have to prepare for different outcomes the way things are going anything could happen by now and january.

lets be honest, even if for some reason money was available for players in january, we would need 4 possibly 5 quality players to have any chance of keeping us up and that aint gonna happen, just pray that a takeover is sorted before the end of the season because i honestly beelieve we could be in a relegation battle next year in league 1

lets just hope that thorn gets who he wants and then maybe some progression. Buying players would be our best bet so we can build for league 1 next season.

torchomatic

No, we're not. If we're in the same position in March then fair enough. Why should the players give a fuck if the fans don't?

we are down, its that simple...

J

Jack Griffin

Hells bells, KD has nothing to do with the football, he is a contract negotiator, he will handle the agents, that is his role.

Users who are viewing this thread