any body get any info? (1 Viewer)

skybluereeve

Any one see or speak to hoffman? Any other transfer rumours?

Pusb

Otis

It's rife now. People hearing things all over the place. The word is something could happen this week.

Cross everything you have. Then cross everyone elses things.

ICHAN

There not saying anything really mate as they know nothing that would not be just rumours.

Otis

Agree. Thing it is all Chinese Whispers now.

Chris Catlin said he had heard something in the corporate section and Stuart Linnell said the same thing.

derbyskyblue

Even so ichan they know somethings afoot. Or they would'nt have mentioned it. I would'nt be surprised if they are being given a few snippets..

ICHAN

I agree derbyskyblue dare say they know more than me you and every other average fan but think they are just going to let it go official rather than say something and something not happen and so raise people's hopes only to be dashed.

The thing is, if something is to be done,

Will the takeover be complete in time to be able to do anything positive in the January transfer window?

Or

If not, will Hoffman's consortium have some bargaining power to stop player sales before the takeover is complete?

The Reverend Skyblue

What a start to the new year if we actually had some GOOD news. I'm off out soonish,The wife is putting on the rendering, sorry makeup, so I would like to wish all on here a Happy New Year and a safe and drunken night.

The Rev

Tonylinc

Just listened to the whole of CWR and from the tone of their voices something is deffinately going on. Obviously they don't have the fine details but it is happening my friends!

Tonylinc

What a start to the new year if we actually had some GOOD news. I'm off out soonish,The wife is putting on the rendering, sorry makeup, so I would like to wish all on here a Happy New Year and a safe and drunken night.

The Rev
For your sake Rev. I sincerely hope that the little lady does not read your posts!

ccfcdan

Ranson was at the game again today along with Elliot and Hoffman. No sign of Keys though! Was however 2 well dressed chinese guys sat directly infront of the 3 of them. Might not be relevant but they looked quite important!

Gaz

They are important

they are bringing me my sweet & sour chicken round later.

Nonleagueherewecome

Ranson was at the game again today along with Elliot and Hoffman. No sign of Keys though! Was however 2 well dressed chinese guys sat directly infront of the 3 of them. Might not be relevant but they looked quite important!

They weren't the 2 chaps that were caught on camera with Joe and The Hoff at The Varsity in August were they?

EleanorRigby

Was in the ledends bar and people seem very bouyant, lots of whispers but nothing concrete, but as i put on a new thread the word is sisu have gone, enjoy your new year drinks lads and lasses.

derbyskyblue

I will and am. Happy new year fellow sky blues, especially pipkin 73, see you soon mate, coming out to the rock on the 8th. PUSB forever. God i'm pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread