Anticipated Fixtures (1 Viewer)

It's nearly here lads! The new season is upon us, and the excitement is building, for some fixtures more than others. For this week's Cooks Question, we want to know what fixtures you are looking forward to the most. The opening day trip to Swindon? Derby day in Walsall? A piss-up in Fleetwood? Let us know and we'll read out the best answers on this week's edition of Sports Lounge. And this week it's an extra special show, as not only is Sports Lounge celebrating 3 years on Hillz, we have a special guest. So tune into 98.6 Hillz FM from 10am this Thursday, or online via www.hillzfm.co.uk

oscillatewildly

I'll be at the cricket for the opening fixture, but the the games I'm most looking forward to are the away fixtures at grounds I've not previously been to. (Charlton, Oxford, Bristol R, W'don)

SkyBlueMac91

MK Dons on March 18th, four days of Cheltenham Festival followed by an away day. It'll either be a Saturday of spending winnings on stupid amounts of alcohol, or a Saturday of pouring stupid amounts of tears into one pint after losing my entire savings...

CJ_covblaze

The only places I actually look forward to visiting are Chesterfield and Sheffield. Oxford and Shrewsbury are nice places but due to the locations of the grounds it's easier to drive and park up just before kick off. Bolton is one of the worst in terms of location. Can't do Fleetwood as it's Slovakia away and I must say it was very pleasing when I saw that I'd miss that one!

clint van damme

Millwall away. Charlton away. Southend away.

MK Dons away for flushing out a few anti football club franchising/ pro rugby club franchising hypoctites.

Joy Division

Personally looking forward to AFC Wimbledon, Bristol Rovers and Bolton as they'll be new grounds for me.

MK Dons away is always a big one it seems, nice ground but with barely any home fans its not great.

Northampton away will be 'interesting'

Users who are viewing this thread