Another one bites the dust! (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Clever by the owners wait until Ancelotti and Arteta who will both want lots of wages and spending money are off the market then sack the manager and then appoint one of the few available David Moyes

chiefdave

Clever by the owners wait until Ancelotti and Arteta who will both want lots of wages and spending money are off the market then sack the manager and then appoint one of the few available David Moyes
If they're going for cheap former managers they'd probably have more chance of staying up with Big Sam than with Moyes.

Terry Gibson's perm

If they're going for cheap former managers they'd probably have more chance of staying up with Big Sam than with Moyes.

Would he go back though and he would ask for mega amount of money to keep them up.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe Poch is up for something to keep him busy until the United job comes back up

skyblue1991

Moyes appointed.

He will steady the ship and keep West Ham up but needs to understand the owners are ruthless and the next 'name' that becomes available is likely to be approached.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Covstu

Not convinced he will work again there for them (again). The issue with the premier league is that everyone wants to be a top 6 team so no patience for managers in order to achieve this.

Brighton Sky Blue

Moyes appointed.

He will steady the ship and keep West Ham up but needs to understand the owners are ruthless and the next 'name' that becomes available is likely to be approached.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

He probably took it for that reason so he could bank a few million for half a season’s work

Users who are viewing this thread