Another illustration as to how far we have slumped (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Listening to Doncaster fans being interviewed on Skye as to who they would like to replace Dean Saunders and a couple plumped for our own Mark Robins, one said he has turned Coventry round from relegation favourites to the verge of the play-offs in just 20 games. I mean Doncaster Rovers ffs wanting to nick our manager. but as we have no players for our annual mid-season sales could our owners be tempted to sell our manager, I wonder.

mi1o

I dont think Robins will go. We seem to finally have a man at the helm who knows what he is doing, runs a tight ship and has our team playing football and more importantly, winning again. He's slowly building his own squad and i think he has the chance to become a legend here at the club (i know its only early days). Our owners would be mad to sell him after the impact hes had here so far.

Godiva

You could argue that this shows how far we have come.
When was the last time anybody actually wanted our manager?

hill83

If it was a player I'd say more money and they are off.
But I don't think that's the case for a manager, he's building something here, and although its only 20 or so games I think he'll prefer to stay.

torchomatic

I bet Wolves fans think the same when they poached Donnys' manager. Or Liverpool fans when they poached Swansea's.

torchomatic

Oh yeah! D'oh! I was thinking of the other way round!

Donny to Wolves and Swansea to Liverpool is a massive step up though to be fair.

Listening to Doncaster fans being interviewed on Skye as to who they would like to replace Dean Saunders and a couple plumped for our own Mark Robins, one said he has turned Coventry round from relegation favourites to the verge of the play-offs in just 20 games. I mean Doncaster Rovers ffs wanting to nick our manager. but as we have no players for our annual mid-season sales could our owners be tempted to sell our manager, I wonder.

Thats like us saying we would like Alex Ferguson

BackRoomRummermill

Not really , just says that you think we are bigger and better than Doncaster. At this present time we aint !

Users who are viewing this thread