Another fatal stabbing in coventry (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Just by me in tile Hill, forensics there as we speak, young lad stabbed in the leg, must have caught an artery.

Knife crime really on the rise in Coventry, what can be done

Tile Hill has got pretty bad over the last 24 months

Last edited:

ccfc92

Just by me in tile Hill, forensics there as we speak, young lad stabbed in the leg, must have caught an artery.

Knife crime really on the rise in Coventry, what can be done

Tile Hill has got pretty bad over the last 24 months

Few lads I have on Facebook named him as Manny.

As to what can be done, heavy handed policing? Tougher sentences for carrying a knife?

How do you stop a ridiculous, cowardly gang culture when it's embedded in society? :(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It's no surprise why I left Tile Hill for the Isle of Wight. And so much for the impact of the Knife Angel sculpture. Sad state of affairs.

Travs

I understand the comments from so called “experts” that you can’t just lock people up and hope it goes away, you need to get to the root of the issue...

However something needs to immediately be done, to protect the public...

I would have a National two week amnesty, where knives can be handed in, no questions asked. After that, anyone found carrying a knife is locked up for 5/10/whatever years.

Can’t say fairer than that.... then there can be no excuses.

LastGarrison

Great idea but it’s not the actual general public getting stabbed though is it?

On the whole it is gang on gang and this certainly seems to be the case in Cov. Proposing an amnesty is great but it’s not going to clear the knives off the streets from the people actually doing the stabbing.

Certainly agree that carrying a knife should now be an automatic jail sentence though.

Travs

Understand what you’re saying... but after the amnesty, there’s no excuses when the gang-members are automatically locked up. They had their chance to give their knife up.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I was out tonight with my best mate who I just discovered taught the kid in question. Said he was a nice lad, had no idea he had those kind of connections and he’s a switched on bloke so would be aware of that scenario. He’s since searched his Facebook profile which has more damning photos etc but still. Turns out the person who did it was someone in his tutor forms boyfriend. Sounds horrific. Feel for the kid, his family, and also could tell it had affected my mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macca

I want to punch every middle class twat kid who lives in a market town and talks like they are from South London whilst trying to do gang signs in selfies. This of course just before they go home to be breastfed . Can't blame them I guess the media pump it into them from their first view of CBeebies

Users who are viewing this thread