Annoying fans (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Was great to see the CBS Arena so full and rocking last night but I nearly snapped at the guy sitting behind me.

For some inexplicable reason he had taken against Ian Maatsen, slagging him of at every opportunity. Without exaggeration he called him 'the work experience boy' every time he was on the ball. Moaning he never tackles (mental) shouting he should stick to his age group!?!

Even stated he had ment his cut back for the goal as shot.

The mind boggles what people like that get from going to a match, fancy slagging off your own player when you are 3 nil up and top of the league.

Anyone else stuck near a clueless boob?

Evo1883

Was great to see the CBS Arena so full and rocking last night but I nearly snapped at the guy sitting behind me.

For some inexplicable reason he had taken against Ian Maatsen, slagging him of at every opportunity. Without exaggeration he called him 'the work experience boy' every time he was on the ball. Moaning he never tackles (mental) shouting he should stick to his ge group!?!

The mind boggles what people like that get from going to a match, fancy slagging off your own player when you are 3 nil up and top of the league.

I'm in block 16 , most of us in 14/15/16 are just nuts anyway 😂

jordan210

For some inexplicable reason he had taken against Ian Maatsen, slagging him of at every opportunity. Without exaggeration he called him 'the work experience boy' every time he was on the ball. Moaning he never tackles (mental) shouting he should stick to his age group!?!

probs The same guy I saw a tweet from saying he is only playing cos of BLM

Frostie

Just show the prick this:

Alkhen

Just show the prick this:

Yeah I was contemplating it, if I hadn't have had my boy with me I'd have said something, it was driving me insane. I just chose to loudly mention when he did something decent. I thought he had decent if not spectacular game. So odd

Frostie

Yeah I contemplating it, if hadn't have had my boy with me I'd have Sid somethin, it was driving me insane. I just chose to loudly mention when he did something decent. I thought he had decent if not spectacular game. So odd

I get ya, my mates & I usually just tut & roll eyes at "fans" like that. When someone's that entrenched they don't often see reason.

Guy in front of me was slagging Waghorn just before half-time when his mate pointed out what a great foil he is for Gyok & his response was "Yeah, lazy though ain't he?" I mean, of all the things you could accuse him of 🤦🏼‍♂️

Alkhen

I get ya, my mates & I usually just tut & roll eyes at "fans" like that. When someone's that entrenched they don't often see reason.

Guy in front of me was slagging Waghorn just before half-time when his mate pointed out what a great foil he is for Gyok & his response was "Yeah, lazy though ain't he?" I mean, of all the things you could accuse him of 🤦🏼‍♂️
Crazy how different people see it. Some just love a moan, must be lost at the moment with it going so well

oscillatewildly

I had a moan at Kane after his third or fourth poor cross in the first half - Given the time and space he had I think I was right.
And it was a moan not a rant.
Can't believe the criticism of the two other players mentioned.

Reactions: TTG

Sky Blue Harry H

I was in the scaredy cat Cov-id Block 31.

To my left was a bloke on his own who never joined in any song or showed any hint of enjoyment throughout the game. When I jumped up at the second goal i glanced across and he clapped half heartedly twice, without any expression on his face. Glanced at his watch several times halfway through the second half , got a pie and left with 15 minutes left. Very odd behaviour. Almost as if he was serving community service!

oscillatewildly

I was in the scaredy cat Cov-id Block 31.

To my left was a bloke on is own who never joined in any song or showed any hint of enjoyment throughout the game. When I jumped up at the second goal i glanced across and he clapped half heartedly twice, without any expression on his face. Glanced at his watch several times halfway through the second half , got a pie and left with 15 minutes left. Very odd behaviour. Almost as if he was serving community service!
Peterborough fan?

Alkhen

I had a moan at Kane after his third or fourth poor cross in the first half - Given the time and space he had I think I was right.

Kane sure is a different player than Dabo, he did ok and can't knock him for the cross for Gyoks goal

JAM See

There's always clueless boobs (and sometimes, I admit I am one). But Maatsen? MoTM for me.

Just leave it. He'll be singing his praises in a few games time.

I feel hypocritical taking the high ground against knobheads at the match because...

a) They've paid their money and are entitled to their own opinion
b) I've been that soldier.

Tommo1993

Strongly believe that some fans will be purposely, obnoxiously drastic to voice a dodgy, controversial opinion, to try and incite a reaction from someone nearby who’s had enough of his/her constant shit.

SkyblueTexan

Can'r understand sour grape fans especially when the grapes taste like fine wine. Damned if you do and damned if you don't with some. Give someone else your tickets if you don't want to be there.

Frostie

Said this on another thread but he looked absolutely fucked halfway through the first half but fair play to him, came back strong 2nd half.

Alkhen

I just remembered back when the Ricoh first opened my regular spot was in block 29 of the north stand. There was an old couple who used to have seats behind me. They would turn up with Tupperwares full of food. They would sit with blankets over their laps having a picnic. Both would take turns at shouting 'Forward' and constantly complain that we haddnt scored yet.

Sweet really. General moaning is definitely preferably to picking a seemingly random target

Last edited:

Perryccfc

I sat next to a guy with his daughter who was actually a really nice bloke, but my god his shout was so loud I thought my ear drum was going to burst. Whenever he shouted shoot or pass, Jesus wept.

mmttww

A few around me (block 22) booed at HT. I loudly invited anyone booing that performance not to come back and to question whether or not they actually like football.

Also had to remind a few screaming "clear it!" that we'd got to 4th in the League playing that way so maybe it's working. Some people just hate their lives and want a moan.

Jamiepwns

A few around me (block 22) booed at HT. I loudly invited anyone booing that performance not to come back and to question whether or not they actually like football.

Also had to remind a few screaming "clear it!" that we'd got to 4th in the League playing that way so maybe it's working. Some people just hate their lives and want a moan.
Pretty sure the boos were at the ref

shmmeee

I thought we were booing the ref at HT not the team.

Users who are viewing this thread