Announcement!! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

A double celebration then. I think I'll go and have a piece of cake for you both :)

bamalamafizzfazz

I wonder how many people have read this thread actually expecting an announcement!!!! :laugh:

Yeah I thought that but I thought it was worth it, like there was going to be any breaking news so late in the day. In my defense I kept it away from the CCFC general chat page which would definitely got people's backs up.

I can't believe how quick you guys respond on here, you must all be overweight as you never leave your computers :p

Disorganised1

Us fat boys never get picked for footie.

I came here from skyblueuntrust.com and my god did they have little trust in the sky blues. I love it over here good banter, good threads and good people.

I'd just like to point out my 132 posts in one week. This place really feels like home. Been a member for a couple of years but never used it before.

Covstu

i had about 4000 posts on CET over the years until the pulled it all of a sudden. I like this site, more relaxed and more welcoming to new visitors

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I can't believe how quick you guys respond on here, you must all be overweight as you never leave your computers :p

Me? Leave my computer? NEVER!!

pc-user.jpg
:D

SkyBlue_Am

MIGHT AS WELL USED THIS THREAD TO ANNOUNCE MY 100TH POST AS WELL

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

I am here on this glorious sunny day to announce, with an enormous amount of pleasure (not quite orgasmic), that with thanks to all of my friends here on Sky Blues Talk. Some of whom I'd like to mention like Houchens Head, Nick, Sky Blue Lalala, Rob, AmyandAdamdsdad and many more who I haven't got the time to mention at the moment like Skyblue_AM, Covstu, Disorganised, Bamalamafizzfazz, Lambros_Greekcypriot_69 and many many more like Bishbosh, Smileycov and the rest of the guys and gals oh and a special mention to skyblueprincess for starting my favourite thread about Jaffa Cakes. This is my 200th post and I thought it apt that it be a tribute and I accept my award with exceptional graciousness. Due to my commitment to this board CCFC have agreed to reach the playoffs this season by not going into administration and receiving a 10 point bonus as a result of not doing so. PUSB everything I do, I do it for you. Andy Thorns Sky Blue Army.:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:I thank you for your time and commitment to enjoying my post and thank you in advance for your congratulations on this most excellent example of amateur journalism.

bamalamafizzfazz

I am here on this glorious sunny day to announce, with an enormous amount of pleasure (not quite orgasmic), that with thanks to all of my friends here on Sky Blues Talk. Some of whom I'd like to mention like Houchens Head, Nick, Sky Blue Lalala, Rob, AmyandAdamdsdad and many more who I haven't got the time to mention at the moment like Skyblue_AM, Covstu, Disorganised, Bamalamafizzfazz, Lambros_Greekcypriot_69 and many many more like Bishbosh, Smileycov and the rest of the guys and gals oh and a special mention to skyblueprincess for starting my favourite thread about Jaffa Cakes. This is my 200th post and I thought it apt that it be a tribute and I accept my award with exceptional graciousness. Due to my commitment to this board CCFC have agreed to reach the playoffs this season by not going into administration and receiving a 10 point bonus as a result of not doing so. PUSB everything I do, I do it for you. Andy Thorns Sky Blue Army.:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:I thank you for your time and commitment to enjoying my post and thank you in advance for your congratulations on this most excellent example of amateur journalism.

If ever I saw a cheap way to get people to like a post this it, didn't stop me doing it though :D
Congratulations and thanks for the mention.

SkyBlue_Am

I dont hand out many likes but this sir deserved it....take a bow :)

rob9872

Don't waste 500 ion here - keep it for something momentous :)

rob9872

Only a matter of time before I take the top job. I've already stirred up trouble with Suntan Ken for the boss.

rob9872

I know I should get out more :)

Users who are viewing this thread