Announcement due soon? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just heard there will be an announcement in the next hour.

How true it is i dont know!

Godiva

so clever ,no chance of Interviews or Scrutiny at this hour of the day.Faceless.

What difference will it make if the statement is scrutinized tonight or tomorrow?

warwickcccfc

Anyone who places any faith in Tim Fisher is seriously deluded, what has the man said since he got here which has been true?

wingy

What difference will it make if the statement is scrutinized tonight or tomorrow?

Of course it has implications it dissipates reaction /effect .
Its stage managed pr not open or transparant ,devoid of in your words ,Scrutiny or accountability./

Grendel

Anyone who places any faith in Tim Fisher is seriously deluded, what has the man said since he got here which has been true?

That the rent is too high?

theferret

Of course it has implications it dissipates reaction /effect .
Its stage managed pr not open or transparant ,devoid of in your words ,Scrutiny or accountability./

Does it really? The only people who really care about this sort of thing are the likes of me and you, and we're all here talking about it.

Mainstream media are redundant in this process and have been one step behind the whole way, and all of the major revelations have come via this forum and the most detailed analysis has again, come from contributors to this site and others like it. The timing of the statement has no relevance to how it will be received or the extent to which it will be scrutinised by the people who really care or matter.

wingy

Does it really? The only people who really care about this sort of thing are the likes of me and you, and we're all here talking about it.

Mainstream media are redundant in this process and have been one step behind the whole way, and all of the major revelations have come via this forum and the most detailed analysis has again, come from contributors to this site and others like it. The timing of the statement has no relevance to how it will be received or the extent to which it will be scrutinised by the people who really care or matter.

I agree but the Delivery allows them to hide.

torchomatic

cov1987

With sisu they will announce something that we already knownot what we need to know these cryptic annoucements by them are doing my head in we need to know what future the club have as looking at things now i can't see one.

oakey

Fisher will say:
To all Coventry City fans. We are so sorry we have taken you and your club for fools. We accept we have made a complete mess of trying to run your club and bully other parties into giving us access to funds we have no legal right to. We are leaving now and will not be contesting the action ACL are taking against us. We will co-operate with the chosen administrator and make a deal with any reasonable takeover offer. Sorry again and good luck in future.

cloughie

Fisher will say:
To all Coventry City fans. We are so sorry we have taken you and your club for fools. We accept we have made a complete mess of trying to run your club and bully other parties into giving us access to funds we have no legal right to. We are leaving now and will not be contesting the action ACL are taking against us. We will co-operate with the chosen administrator and make a deal with any reasonable takeover offer. Sorry again and good luck in future.

And then our sweet dream was ruined and we woke up

Noggin

Fisher will say:

Then he'd point and say look at that penguin ice skating along the river of Styx

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry but that is out of order. Tim Fisher is a first class individual and has our club at heart.

Stop it, you're killing me, no please, stop.

Users who are viewing this thread