Angry Kevin Nolan (1 Viewer)

Otis

Having a right go at the ref today over the penalty Mansfield scored in the 98th minute .

Going mad about the added time and also that for the penalty the defender was standing outside the area when the ball hit his arm.

Otis

20180317_222859.jpg

Arm is inside the area isn't it?

Might seem harsh, but if it is handball that's a pen surely

Otis

Ref had a pretty good view
Seems in a perfect position.

Nolan may want to look at that again, because he said he is going to pursue this with the FL.

He is adamant it was outside the area.

wingy

It is very close,does the refs position skew the perspective making him think it's nearer to him ?

Otis

It is very close,does the refs position skew the perspective making him think it's nearer to him ?
Maybe, but the defender's foot is almost right on the line of the penalty box and his arm is extended past that and towards the goal, so applying that logic you would have to say that his arm was definitely in the box when the ball hit.

The ref is in exactly the right position there.

steve82

Nolan can question the added time but the penalty is there to see for me. Ref was perfectly sighted too.
Result was the right one for us so I’m happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Otis

Nolan can question the added time but the penalty is there to see for me. Ref was perfectly sighted too.
Result was the right one for us so I’m happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2018-03-18-11-06-27.png

He is going to be in trouble for those comments.

Otis

Massive game for them next week away at Chesterfield, who are also desperate for the points, albeit to avoid relegation.

They are 6 points adrift, but do have games in hand.

Otis

Could be in our favour that their last game of the season is home to Luton.

Hopefully Luton still need the points by then and haven't sealed promotion.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Could be in our favour that their last game of the season is home to Luton.

Hopefully Luton still need the points by then and haven't sealed promotion.

Accy Home and hosed in 1st.
Those 2 2nd & 3rd winner definitely goes up 3-3 draw, Cov nick a 91st minute 1-0 win over Morecambe off Biamou’s arse and jump into an auto spot!

Otis

I bet Nolan now doesn't apologise to the ref, after the ref now being proved right.

Do feel sorry for the officials. Get all sorts of dogs abuse, but quite often their decision is the correct one.

Otis

I see the official Mansfield site on Saturday after the game simply said 'The Stags were awarded a penalty when Alessandra handled just inside the box.'

How come Kevin Nolan didn't see that too?

Good luck Angry Kevin with sorting this abomination of a decision with the FL this week!! ;)

Nick

Administrator
DYouH0uX4AAilrK.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Otis

No, Nick, he's right! That's definitely outside the box.

I have no problems with managers querying decisions, but do get peed off when they are adamant the ref has got it wrong and to a degree where they are incandescent with rage.

He was clearly mistaken here and should immediately apologize to the ref.

Otis

He is a twat they even say it’s a minimum of seven minutes and the handball was in the box apart from that he gets everything right, I would imagine in seven minutes more than a minute gets wasted anyway.
Yep. It's 7 minutes from the 90 minutes played. If there are then more delays within that 7 minutes that gets tagged on too and like you say, it's a minimum. Could have been 7 mins 29 seconds.

Otis

Hmm, no sign of an apology yet. Screenshot_2018-03-20-07-59-57.png

I'm all for a campaign to get him to apologise. It will get him unfocused and riled and that can only be a good thing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread