Andy Thorn (1 Viewer)

Grendel

BBR has a point. Fanbase is dropping and certainly if thorn was in charge next year I will give up after 40 years. I couldn't take anymore. Along with don Mackay worst manager to run the club.

Brighton Sky Blue

Coleman had time and resources, and a full coaching staff. After 2 and a half seasons, he could not continue-so I disagree that we made a mistake sacking him.

Grendel

Coleman had time and resources, and a full coaching staff. After 2 and a half seasons, he could not continue-so I disagree that we made a mistake sacking him.

We should never have employed him. No experience at this level, one season at Fulham when he over-achieved. An odd appointment from the beginning.

We should never have employed him. No experience at this level, one season at Fulham when he over-achieved. An odd appointment from the beginning.

(A few months into Colemans' reign) I never forget visiting me wifes' granddad who was a bit ill , he was sat in his chair and I tried lightening the mood by talking about Coleman - his exact words "what the fuck has Coleman ever done"

Users who are viewing this thread