Andy Thorn set to take UEFA coaching course (1 Viewer)

1nilandwe...

If you don't have anything nice to say about somebody, then don't say anything at all. *raspberry noises*

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I really like these threads. Andy Thorn is bad. No, Andy Thorn is good. Bad. Good. Bad. Good. Bad. Good. Clueless (someone always throws that one in). Good. Bad. Good. Nice. Nice bloke. Bad. Fat wanker. Good

Greggs

I really like these threads. Andy Thorn is bad. No, Andy Thorn is good. Bad. Good. Bad. Good. Bad. Good. Clueless (someone always throws that one in). Good. Bad. Good. Nice. Nice bloke. Bad. Fat wanker. Good

squeaky....

covcity4life

this old convo?

thorn had hands tied,did well as he could.

a better manager would have kept us up with the same squad

simple.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

a better manager would have kept us up with the same squad

Isn't that a bit like the 'if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle' adage?

And the statement only personal conjecture. Others might disagree and state he served up a performance consummate with the investment, depth and quality in his 'squad'. Although I wouldn't, as the therapy is working and I'm almost over last season now, and don't wish to open healing wounds....

Grendel

Andy thorn good, bad no just ugly.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Andy thorn good, bad no just ugly.

That's one accusation that won't give rise to an extensive defence. No Peter Andre is he?

For you old timers, Duffy, the latter gent being a chap often features on the moving picture box, and whom you can oft hear upon the wireless set

Astute

You think your someone your not. Oh Jesus, i'm very fecking pleased you are not someone I know in real life.

I am pleased to know that. Mutual feelings and all that sort of thing. I bet you are a bundle of laughs in real life when people agree with your thoughts

shmmeee

At the end of the day, when have we gaine from changing managers after a season or two?

Why not give someone the chance to build? I like Thorns philosophy and unlike most of the managers we've had in the past ten years, Thorn is getting better, not worse.

covcity4life

At the end of the day, when have we gaine from changing managers after a season or two?

Why not give someone the chance to build? I like Thorns philosophy and unlike most of the managers we've had in the past ten years, Thorn is getting better, not worse.

well changing manager skept us up

not changing got us relegated

short term that is of course

Users who are viewing this thread