Andy Thorn set to take UEFA coaching course (1 Viewer)

Moff

Thats it now..nailed on promotion certainty :claping hands:

(before anyone gets the hump its tongue in cheek)

Astute

Thats it now..nailed on promotion certainty :claping hands:

(before anyone gets the hump its tongue in cheek)

We are nailed on for promotion. The only question is how many divisions we go down before we get promoted.

rob9872

Maybe its 12 months too late? ;)
*tongue in arse*

Moff

Maybe its 12 months too late? ;)
*tongue in arse*

So Rob relegation was your'e fault.

I mean how the hell could AT concentrate on tactics, and substitutions if he was constantly being tickled around his backside by your tongue.

I am shocked ;)

Paxman II

I think this is actually a good thing. He wants to be a manager and go further. Ambition is a good thing. Willing to learn more is a good thing.
Might make a darn good job of it next season and i still think we will get promoted. Learning from your mistakes is very powerful if you are given the chance. Looks like he has been given that chance. Certainly the players have no beef playing for him so half the battle is won there too.

What he gets to do squad wise will depend on the outcome of the current talks.

Greggs

I can't even stand reading about the man. If we are to achieve anything positive next season he cannot be in charge. Out of both cups 1st round, relegated and carrying the worst managerial record in history, not qualified, not experienced, no sign of any potential, but good at waving to the fans. Its shocking the clueless prat still has a job. :eek:

Astute

I can't even stand reading about the man. If we are to achieve anything positive next season he cannot be in charge. Out of both cups 1st round, relegated and carrying the worst managerial record in history, not qualified, not experienced, no sign of any potential, but good at waving to the fans. Its shocking the clueless prat still has a job. :eek:

Clueless?

I suppose he should have done better with what he was given :facepalm:

Greggs

Clueless?

I suppose he should have done better with what he was given :facepalm:

Yes he should. Did you see the attitudes the players came out with in the last 3 home games. Hands on hips, bad body language. THIS IS THORNS JOB TO MOTIVATE AND PREPARE THE SIDE!!!?????

rob9872

So Rob relegation was your'e fault.

I mean how the hell could AT concentrate on tactics, and substitutions if he was constantly being tickled around his backside by your tongue.

I am shocked ;)

I was just doing my bit for the team

Astute

Yes he should. Did you see the attitudes the players came out with in the last 3 home games. Hands on hips, bad body language. THIS IS THORNS JOB TO MOTIVATE AND PREPARE THE SIDE!!!?????

So we now had unmotivated players. Do you ever go to watch us play? I would say we played well considering how many academy players we had in the team at the same time. Played well and relegated at the same time will be your reply. We missed out because of a lack of goalscorers. When we did have one he was sold. How many games did we lose by 1 goal? A lot more than the average relegated team. How many games did we get hammered? A lot less than the average relegated team. How many players were playing with knocks?

It all went wrong at the end against Brizzle when we couldn't put a fit team out and they could change most of their players. Teams were having better players on their bench than we could put in the 1st 11. And you think it was all the fault of AT?

Greggs

So we now had unmotivated players. Do you ever go to watch us play? I would say we played well considering how many academy players we had in the team at the same time. Played well and relegated at the same time will be your reply. We missed out because of a lack of goalscorers. When we did have one he was sold. How many games did we lose by 1 goal? A lot more than the average relegated team. How many games did we get hammered? A lot less than the average relegated team. How many players were playing with knocks?

It all went wrong at the end against Brizzle when we couldn't put a fit team out and they could change most of their players. Teams were having better players on their bench than we could put in the 1st 11. And you think it was all the fault of AT?

Yes, actually i have has a season ticket for 21 years. Im actually lost for words, you are one opinionated son of a gun. I don't disagree with many of your points. All i see is the managers job is to 1 Pick a captain FAIL. 2 Pick the tactics FAIL. 3 Be able to make in game changes for the positive FAIL. 4 Identify other teams weaknesses FAIL. 5 Motivate players FAIL. 6 Get the best out of players FAIL. 7 Send a team out ready for war FAIL. 8 Nice bloke though

kg82

Yes, actually i have has a season ticket for 21 years. Im actually lost for words, you are one opinionated son of a gun. I don't disagree with many of your points. All i see is the managers job is to 1 Pick a captain FAIL. 2 Pick the tactics FAIL. 3 Be able to make in game changes for the positive FAIL. 4 Identify other teams weaknesses FAIL. 5 Motivate players FAIL. 6 Get the best out of players FAIL. 7 Send a team out ready for war FAIL. 8 Nice bloke though

You forgot end World hunger FAIL, World peace FAIL and become a superhero FAIL

Greggs

and your reply 'Thorn got us playing good football' pffft:facepalm:

Astute

I am glad you are not highly opinionated

So you are saying he had all the players needed to do better with all the points you have made?

No, he was not perfect. Far from it. He got better as the season went on. So now we need to get rid of a manager that got us playing better football after taking over from Hoofroyd and losing the 1st team that Hoofroyd was taking towards relegation.

Here we go again

wingy

I'm more interested in what is going to happen with Harrison ,he's had his badges for years ,carsleys been moved up the order.

Greggs

King made Thorns job easy, you know this. I just find Thorn HUGELY under-qualified for the job. If any takeover ever materialises he will be gone anways! Keep bangin that head mate, bit harder eh, do us all a favour x x x:pimp:

Greggs

and your reply 'Thorn got us playing good football' pffft:facepalm:

I am glad you are not highly opinionated

So you are saying he had all the players needed to do better with all the points you have made?

No, he was not perfect. Far from it. He got better as the season went on. So now we need to get rid of a manager that got us playing better football after taking over from Hoofroyd and losing the 1st team that Hoofroyd was taking towards relegation.

Here we go again

:facepalm:

Astute

The difference is I can look at the whole picture. You just see what you want to see. Most managers had players that could get goals and cover their mistakes. AT didn't. So now you say he should go now he has a seasons experience struggling with what he was given.....or with what he had been left with by SISU.

Greggs

The difference is I can look at the whole picture. You just see what you want to see. Most managers had players that could get goals and cover their mistakes. AT didn't. So now you say he should go now he has a seasons experience struggling with what he was given.....or with what he had been left with by SISU.

Who exactly do you think you are?? Jeeez man i wouldn't wanna know you irl

Greggs

Any chance of that in English please? :thinking about:

You think your someone your not. Oh Jesus, i'm very fucking pleased you are not someone I know in real life.

Brighton Sky Blue

Calm down and pay a trip to one of your many good quality high street bakeries; a pasty will make it all better (watch out for the VAT though).

1nilandwe...

Gregg-y old chap,

If someone offered you a job, a chance at glory, and probably a reasonable pay-rise to boot, doing something that you have probably always dreamed of doing, I imagine you'd probably say yes. I'd say yes too.

Now consider that you're actually very very under-qualified for said position, but you were offered the job with the backing of 15,000 supporters and you give it your all for a year and a half. You, unfortunately, underperform with many many factors also to blame, not simply your own performance (btw I'm not actually accusing AT of underperforming, just being hypothetical).

Would you appreciate somebody you've never met calling you a quote clueless prat unquote?

Nick

Administrator
Gregg-y old chap,

If someone offered you a job, a chance at glory, and probably a reasonable pay-rise to boot, doing something that you have probably always dreamed of doing, I imagine you'd probably say yes. I'd say yes too.

Now consider that you're actually very very under-qualified for said position, but you were offered the job with the backing of 15,000 supporters and you give it your all for a year and a half. You, unfortunately, underperform with many many factors also to blame, not simply your own performance (btw I'm not actually accusing AT of underperforming, just being hypothetical).

Would you appreciate somebody you've never met calling you a quote clueless prat unquote?

Personally I wouldn't care, I'd be happy that I was getting paid for doing a job I wasn't qualified to do and performed quite badly in whilst people still defended me to the death about how great I was, even though I had never shown that I was great! :whistle:

Grendel

AT went to first day of the course with his driving licence.

Users who are viewing this thread