Andy Thorn favourite for the Kidderminster job (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Yeah but you were doubly wrong when you posted this as according to Midlands Today he has been scouting for Roy Hodgson recently & is now employed as a football manager..

To be fair to thorn rumour has it he's a mean hand with a yo yo.

Hobo

Grendel is upset about the Thorne months......many of us are!

Unfortunately the unfounded bollocks and vitriol he she vomits on this forum is based on very little knowledge of the man......back up your claims other than match stats.....

ccfcway

Kidderminster Harriers: Andy Thorn appointed as new manager

Kidderminster Harriers have appointed Andy Thorn as their new manager following the sacking of Steve Burr.

Thorn, 47, sacked by League One side Coventry City in August 2012, has signed a one-year rolling contract.

Harriers chairman Mark Serrell said: "I've known about Andy and his qualities for quite some time.

Grendel

dongonzalos

No I never said that either. I said one thing once in a forum discussion with one other poster (gaz I think) regarding a rumour and said categorically it was not substantiated. I don't think I ever said he didn't turn up for a training session.

Not to be a stalker but you did throw that at him quite a few times so it stuck in my mind.

Grendel said:
12-06-2013

Originally Posted by @richh87
Bit overly nasty isn't it, you miserable SISU loving C U Next Tuesday?
Are yes another thorn lover, shall we resurrect some old threads. At least fisher puts a shift in. The fat lazy pig you worshipped couldn't even be bothered to attend training sessions half the time. Got paid by sisu every week though.

Hobo

Why would that be I wonder?

Because you have no knowledge of the man?
Not defending him, you just haven't justified your anger about him.

I am intrigued ?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah but you were doubly wrong when you posted this as according to Midlands Today he has been scouting for Roy Hodgson recently & is now employed as a football manager..

He never was a bad scout-but his managerial record was atrocious even when allowing for context. What Pressley is achieving at the moment with even less at his disposal makes it painfully obvious how bad a manager this guy was. Dulieu, Thorn and Igwe-we never had a chance!

cloughie

Did you ever meet him?
Have you held a conversation with him?
Heard him prepare a team in the dressing room or speak at half time?
Witnessed one of his training sessions?
Witnessed his organisational skills?
Read one of his scouting reports?

Sometimes football fans think they know a lot about people when in reality we know little about them. It is a results driven business football without much business logic.

Grendel, I am not defending him as my replies to the above would be No. I just wonder what evidence you have to form such a vitriolic opinion?

A reasoned and sensible post

I see grendull cannot give a valid response as usual

Grendel

Not to be a stalker but you did throw that at him quite a few times so it stuck in my mind.

Grendel said:
12-06-2013

Originally Posted by @richh87
Bit overly nasty isn't it, you miserable SISU loving C U Next Tuesday?
Are yes another thorn lover, shall we resurrect some old threads. At least fisher puts a shift in. The fat lazy pig you worshipped couldn't even be bothered to attend training sessions half the time. Got paid by sisu every week though.

Pathetic.

Grendel

A reasoned and sensible post

I see grendull cannot give a valid response as usual

So are you saying anyone who has not met Tim Fisher should never ever criticise him? Odd.

cloughie

Did you ever meet him?
Have you held a conversation with him?
Heard him prepare a team in the dressing room or speak at half time?
Witnessed one of his training sessions?
Witnessed his organisational skills?
Read one of his scouting reports?

Sometimes football fans think they know a lot about people when in reality we know little about them. It is a results driven business football without much business logic.

Grendel, I am not defending him as my replies to the above would be No. I just wonder what evidence you have to form such a vitriolic opinion?

Evidence we are still awaiting the evidence that the fool always demands of others

So silent on this yet responds to everything else

Grendel

Evidence we are still awaiting the evidence that the fool always demands of others

So silent on this yet responds to everything else

Er I've answered it

cloughie

So are you saying anyone who has not met Tim Fisher should never ever criticise him? Odd.

I have met him twice and unfortunately for him he has shown exactly the contempt he has for fans with his responses to questions asked in a civilized way

Grendel

I have met him twice and unfortunately for him he has shown exactly the contempt he has for fans with his responses to questions asked in a civilized way

Not answering the question - if someone has not met Fisher and not seen Fisher actually at work are you saying no one should ever criticise him on this forum?

Have you met Joy Sepella?

hill83

What you denying ever saying AT missed half his training sessions, when you actually did

Or

Just you making up that he missed training sessions

I think he's saying you are pathetic for searching his old posts to find him out.
There's nothing better on a forum for me though.

Grendel

What you denying ever saying AT missed half his training sessions, when you actually did

Or

Just you making up that he missed training sessions

Internet forums thrive on rumours and speculation. I have already said that I made one specific post regarding the training regime and stated it as a rumour. Conversations with rich are always like to rile me - I imagine that particular post was in response to some typical sisu loving cowardly jibe. Why not stay up all night and you may find the actual post I made.

The pissed thing is silly and making up stories is silly.

Evidence alone is enough - he is shit and that's that.

dongonzalos

Internet forums thrive on rumours and speculation. I have already said that I made one specific post regarding the training regime and stated it as a rumour. Conversations with rich are always like to rile me - I imagine that particular post was in response to some typical sisu loving cowardly jibe. Why not stay up all night and you may find the actual post I made.

The pissed thing is silly and making up stories is silly.

Evidence alone is enough - he is shit and that's that.

I miss Rich he made some good points.

ccfc92

probably just me, but when I think of kidderminster, it makes me think of a scottish team, not on the welsh border pretty much

RoboCCFC90

Fucking Hell 3-0 Kidderminster.. Andy Thorn is working that magic Grendel ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread