Andy Street & Stephen Vaughan (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Hate having a West Mids mayor.... would have much preferred a break away to be back in Warks. Still.. fair play to them

shmmeee

Lots of talk on a lot of things right now. I’ll probably vote for him again as I think he’s generally decent, but not seen a lot of movement on infrastructure and things, just lots of pretty pictures and promises.

This isn’t his fault, but I think missing Warwick Leam Nuneaton and Bedworth out of a travel plan is a mistake. Coventry is seen as a far off spike off the Brum network and not a hub in its own right.

chiefdave

Lots of talk on a lot of things right now. I’ll probably vote for him again as I think he’s generally decent, but not seen a lot of movement on infrastructure and things, just lots of pretty pictures and promises.
Always knew you were a secret tory :D

Slightly concerned that his campaign this time seems to be promising the same things he promised last time and hasn't delivered.

The options aren't great, Labour seem to not even be bothered. Selected a poor candidate and doing zero campaigning.

shmmeee

Always knew you were a secret tory :D

Slightly concerned that his campaign this time seems to be promising the same things he promised last time and hasn't delivered.

The options aren't great, Labour seem to not even be bothered. Selected a poor candidate and doing zero campaigning.

Same as last time. Just don’t rate the Labour candidate and see local politics slightly differently to national. But yeah, first Tory I’ve voted for. I wouldn’t have if he didn’t seem more independent than your average politician mind.

Users who are viewing this thread