Andy Carroll (1 Viewer)

covan

Currently in the colly. Top lad. Has his hands ALL over my mates arse. Asked if he's here to sign some pre deal for when the embargo is lifted.

He said no.

I offered my mate in as part of the deal.

He laughed and said he would consider it.

How do I upload a pic on here from an iPhone ?

covan

In fairness the Colly is a top class venue, Nationally renowned!

:) - I was wondering why I was in here TBF. Coolio is on. (Although he's about 50, had 1 track & majority of people in here ain't got a clue who he is) I did say
"WTF you doing in here, but before he could answer I followed that with my.. You signing a deal with Cov" question & all I got was a no. And a laugh.

Mucca Mad Boys

Top lad Andy is, he saved me about £15 in alcohol costs! Needs to hit the town more often.

Shook his and Collio's hand, top night out... Just got back in :p

Covan, if your mates were the ones talking to Andy Carroll, we should hang out together! They were #F2F

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Before typing anything in the 'reply' box, click 'submit Reply' with no reply. This will bring up the same box, but with 'attachment' alongside 'submit reply'. Click 'attachment' and attach the photo from your phone from there! (Thats how ive attached photos before.)

**not that im keen to see Andy Carroll. More so your friend ;) **

Tad

Andy Carroll is friends with some of the Blaze players. He was here to watch them play.

Users who are viewing this thread