android tv box (3 Viewers)

blueflint

hi anyone got an android tv box if they have what do i need to download to watch free tv
and films etc any help appreciated

blueflint

You need XBMC (although I think it has a new name now)

got that nick need to download onto it to work i have some yankee stations can't seem to find any english or sky which should be possible

Marty

Sports, unotelly, starstreams.tv, unblock us, MK sports, sports devil - some of those you have to pay for but it's something like £60 for HD for a year.

Films, GoMovies, Mash up, those are the main two I use.

skyblusam

I have xbmc on a tv box its works well for me. When browsing the other day I seen this http://www.mobdro.com/ Ive downloaded this on my phone and it works rearly well. I cant get it on the tv box as its running Linux not android. But I do recommend mobdro its not in the play store you have to download it via the devices browser. The link takes you to there page with download link and installation instructions I use the freeware version yes you get the odd video ad but its not ad heavy.

andrew.roberts

I downloaded xbmc onto my pc which is hooked up to the tv and it works fine plus it saves the expense of buying a box and I have less clutter. I don´t know if this is an option for you or not but it was pretty easy to set up as is the downloading of add-ons to enable film streaming and live tv. There are plenty of step by step tutorials available online showing you how to do this, it´s not necessary to be a computer wizard....

blueflint

cheers for all the advice got it sorted now just can't find sky channels that i'm told are free to stream

Users who are viewing this thread