And yet another thread about us (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Tommo1993

Now I think it’s so cringeworthy trawling through other club forums, but:

‘Are they still allowed to play at St Andrews ? Or will the council move them on again ?’

1. Only a complete retard puts spaces between ends of words and punctuation.
2. They’ve made it sound as if the council will tell us to move somewhere else.

Amazing how thick people can be.

fellatio_Martinez

Well they can throw all the virtual shit they want but I'll be hoying the real stuff at them tomorrow. I'm just prepping now in fact.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 2477

Our fans are way more obsessed with them than they are with us
Id disagree. We only talk about them because of the upcoming game and yet there are at least five threads on their board over the last week basically having a dig at us from calling JH all the names under the sun to this latest offering with a few knuckle draggers saying we should be kicked out the EFL.

To be fair there are a few on there who have had a decent few comments but god they have a few bitter and twisted idiots who seem obsessed with trying to bad mouth us.

i really hope we smash em tomorrow

ccfcway

“Tbf it's a tremendous achievement to be where they are considering they don't have a home ground this season.”

absolutely spot on

hill83

Absolutely fucking sick of this absolute fucking nonsense. Any one of our lot (Astute) on their forum is an absolute fucking embarrassment. And I’m sick to fucking death of people posting links to their forum on here.

FUCK OFF

Maverick

Absolutely fucking sick of this absolute fucking nonsense. Any one of our lot (Astute) on their forum is an absolute fucking embarrassment. And I’m sick to fucking death of people posting links to their forum on here.

FUCK OFF
Too right

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Id disagree. We only talk about them because of the upcoming game and yet there are at least five threads on their board over the last week basically having a dig at us

So what's this thread got to do with the game? And the one before it?

Otis

I worked with several Sunderland supporters for many years and got on great with all them and the 1977 thing was maybe mentioned two or three times in 20 years and it was always light-hearted when it was brought up.

Sbarcher

Wouldn’t it be nice if the excitement about this match was related to the football!

Grendel

Given you’ve started another thread with a link that seems to have more Coventry fans commenting than us I’d say we are more obsessed

One claiming we’d have 17,000 season tickets if we got promoted

Grendel

Astute has made nearly 800 messages on there!

theferret

People are so easily triggered and get angry about nothing. It's just a link to a forum post about us. Don't follow the link if you're not interested you melts.

Don't they have an 'official I hate coventry thread' on there? It's hilarious, absolute gold, and if people want to read it, let them. What's the problem? I agree people probably shouldn't engage on there though.

Tommo1993

Think their “hate” is largely fuelled by a small number of our bitch fans going on there biting at everything.

EalingSB

I went for a run this morning and listened to their Roar podcast to hear what they were saying about the game. Suggested Willis and a few others looked leggy in midweek. One on there said a draw would be a good result while the other two went for away wins.

stupot07

We're worse then them.

Stay off their forum, let them get on with it, and let's just concentrate on us. I don't get our obsession about them. Fuck'm.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread