And now for the classified football results... (1 Viewer)

cathedraltospare

Colchester 1 - 3 Coventry City
Tranmere 0 - 2 Coventry City
Coventry City 5 - 0 Bournmouth
Hartlepool 1 - 6 Coventry City
Coventry City 1 - 0 Preston North End
Coventry City 2 - 1 Bury
Scunthorpe 2 - 4 Coventry City
Coventry City 2 - 0 Yeovil
Oldham 1 - 1 Coventry City
Coventry City 3 - 1 Walsall
Coventry City 2 - 0 Swindon
Leyton Oreint 0 - 1 Coventry City

Just imagine
A year of winning could be great for the club (if they do actually win)
Shame we could only draw at Oldham...

Brighton Sky Blue

Colchester 1 - 3 Coventry City
Tranmere 0 - 2 Coventry City
Coventry City 5 - 0 Bournmouth
Hartlepool 1 - 6 Coventry City
Coventry City 1 - 0 Preston North End
Coventry City 2 - 1 Bury
Scunthorpe 2 - 4 Coventry City
Coventry City 2 - 0 Yeovil
Oldham 1 - 1 Coventry City
Coventry City 3 - 1 Walsall
Coventry City 2 - 0 Swindon
Leyton Oreint 0 - 1 Coventry City

Just imagine
A year of winning could be great for the club (if they do actually win)
Shame we could only draw at Oldham...

And in the Carling Cup, 1st Round:

Fleetwood Town 4-0 Coventry City.

FA Cup, 1st Round:

Nuneaton Town 1-0 Coventry City.

Yes, we enter the FA Cup at the 1st round stage next season :facepalm:

CovLis86

Depressing thing is I can see at LEAST half those teams being stronger than us. And when exactly was the last time we scored more than 3 in a game?! hell, more than 2!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Depressing thing is I can see at LEAST half those teams being stronger than us. And when exactly was the last time we scored more than 3 in a game?! hell, more than 2!!

We scored 3 against Boro in January-as for when we scored more than 3, I genuinely can't remember!

Nonleagueherewecome

Does anyone else remember the home defeat to Hartlepool in the League Cup a few years back with all the youngsters figuring? It'll be like that, every sodding week. The only positive is that the away followings will be even less than Millwall's last night, so we won't be able to hear them singing "Your grounds too big for you".

Nonleagueherewecome

Will we be in Johnsons paint trophy North or Southern section?

If Nuneaton's location in the BSN is a precedent, and I'm pretty certain that it isn't, North.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Does anyone else remember the home defeat to Hartlepool in the League Cup a few years back with all the youngsters figuring? It'll be like that, every sodding week. The only positive is that the away followings will be even less than Millwall's last night, so we won't be able to hear them singing "Your grounds too big for you".

I suppose we ought to have a reply along the lines of - it's not OUR ground, we're only tenants (who may or may not pay the rent)

Nonleagueherewecome

I suppose we ought to have a reply along the lines of - it's not OUR ground, we're only tenants (who may or may not pay the rent)

How about "Our away end's too big for you" in response? :D

covcity4life

my smiles gone now:mad:

Nonleagueherewecome

my smiles gone now:mad:

Sorry! Maybe it will all be like the OP said, or the Rushden game? Nah, it'll suck...even Doyle bags 30-yard screamers in that division, but we won't have a squad close to having players of his quality. Yup, that's how far we've fallen!

rob9872

Our squad isn't big enough to cope with one game let alone 12 at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread