And in lighter news... (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I've just become a dad again to a beautiful little baby girl :)

Born yesterday via emergency c-section after a horrendous labour, mum and baby are doing well and will hopefully be home later today. Perfect compliment to our family with a son of 3 and now this little bundle of joy.

The world is just full of such shit at the moment that I wanted to share something a bit lighter and happier!

On cloud 9...

Evo1883

Born yesterday via emergency c-section after a horrendous labour, mum and baby are doing well and will hopefully be home later today. Perfect compliment to our family with a son of 3 and now this little bundle of joy.

The world is just full of such shit at the moment that I wanted to share something a bit lighter and happier!

On cloud 9...
Congratulations

Nick

Administrator

On cloud 9...

Sounds like hard work mate, I hope you were ok! ;)

Glad everybody is doing well and home in time for Christmas as well.

Congratulations.

Skybluefaz

On cloud 9...
Congratulations, our first arrived in that fashion and it's a bit scary. Hope everyone is recovering well.

Bugsy

congratulations, on the birth of your beautiful wee baby girl,

I understand the stress of similar,
had an emergency c section with my baby girl 2 months premature contracted ecoli both mother and baby was touch and go to begin with but now flourishing.

hope you all have an amazing Christmas as you have the best gift what anyone could want.
all the best...

PVA

Congratulations!

My first child, a perfect little girl, turned one a few weeks back and we had the emergency cord pulled during labour and it's absolutely terrifying. Glad to hear mum and baby are doing well.

fernandopartridge

On cloud 9...

Congratulations mate

Skyblueweeman

Thank you all. And to those who've had similar experiences, it is scary.

Baby had to have oxygen pumped into her lungs for the first 5 minutes so when you don't hear them cry, you start to worry. We had something similar with our boy 3 years ago when he was born in similar circumstances so we kind of expected it but the longer it went on, the more you worry. Thankfully all good though.

My wife is a fucking superhero though - kudos to what females go through in birth...truly, truly astounding.

Frostie

On cloud 9...

Massive congratulations!

clint van damme

On cloud 9...

Congratulations to you and your family Weeman!

Covkid1968#

Becoming a Dad is just the greatest feeling ever…. Congratulations both. Welcome SkyBlueweegirl :cool: 🍾💙

rob9872

Congrats and welcome to our newest member of the SBA. Hope all are healthy and doing well.

olderskyblue

Weeman has got a weeman, and now a wee girl Congratulations !

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Congratulations mate. Hope you are all good, make sure you have a few beers.

Also in lighter news, I have shed a few pounds this week.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

On cloud 9...
Congrats mate. Take care

Users who are viewing this thread