An interesting comment re Byng and other possible investors (1 Viewer)

grego_gee

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 2h
@jkcov Potential investors like Michael Byng & Chinese desperate for CVA in worthless #CCFC Ltd to be signed, & assets united

John Gregson ‏@Grego_gee 1h
@Lesreidpolitics @jkCov are you saying Byng (and maybe others) might bid once the CVA is signed?

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 1h
@Grego_gee @jkCov He's been saying that all along. Byng thinks his Chinese investors still interested - only IF CVA signed & assets united

:pimp:

edgy

Byng said himself that they will return once the club & stadium are under one entity.

SISU will sell to them once it's done.

Sub

im sure the administrator will insist on it being resolved today !! i wonder why though :thinking about:and the other choice is liquidation ?> why can the club not be put back up forsale again ??

illphil80

Assets united, take it that means he want the club and Ricoh as a package

No that would mean CCFC Ltd and Holdings are one company. I read a while ago when we leave administration the club would then become one entity under Otium.

Then its cleaner for investors to buy out sisu potentially with less debt. (if done in admin would have been no debt but you wouldn't have bought the rights to the players etc as you'd only have Ltd side)

The Penguin

I notice this Maton bloke is having his say again.

He's been about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine in this whole mess.

As far as Byng goes, I thought we'd all written him off as yet another shameless self-promoter? Why should we suddenly think he's still there, waiting in the wings?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I believe Byng has sent the details in an email ................. oh damn it didnt arrive :facepalm::whistle:

SkyBlue_Bear83

No that would mean CCFC Ltd and Holdings are one company. I read a while ago when we leave administration the club would then become one entity under Otium.

Then its cleaner for investors to buy out sisu potentially with less debt. (if done in admin would have been no debt but you wouldn't have bought the rights to the players etc as you'd only have Ltd side)
Ahh ok that makes sense also, thought we were told constantly that Ltd had no assets. Couldn't Byng have went straight to Holdings with an offer whilst we were still in administration though?

Either way Byng and his investors will almost certainly want a slice of the Ricoh anyway

chiefdave

This is the same Byng who said he had made a bid before then it turned out he hadn't, not an inspiring start!

The problem with this idea is how much SISU are going to want. Lets say they get the stadium for next to nothing they then sell it at full market value to walk away with a huge profit. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand very happy that the stadium and the club are one and out of the ownership of SISU, on the other hand do SISU really deserve to walk away with a huge profit while the council and Higgs take a hit?

grego_gee

H

Hastingsskyblue

and f*ck the supporters - who dont really matter anyway ?

so really as usual this is all about the Money and the Money Men - F*ck the supporters whose club it is as with Football nowadays its all about money and returns to investors - whatever happened to local people (Sir Mr Robbins) who invested in a club because they were local people (who had a local Car sales company) interested in their local football club

Football has supped with the Devil - and this is the result

Please take me back to the 60's, 70's when it was all about your 'local' Football club

one time CCFC supporter of 50 + years !!

F*ck Off SISU back to the hole you crept out of

PUSB

grego_gee

grego_gee

Just relaying all this stuff while I am watching for first word to come out of the CVA meeting
(for those not on twitter)

:pimp:

NorthernWisdom

I really wish people would stop with this 'not for sale' bollocks and the 'we've moved on' nonsense.

If I want to sell a car I have to at least pretend I'm quite happy to keep it, even if it's rusting through the chassis, the engine runs on 3 cylinders and it pumps petrol into the passenger compartment.

Likewise if I tell a Vauxhall dealer I've gone to Ford and they're offering me a great deal, I'm not telling him that just because I really got on with him during our negotiations and fancy taking him for a pint later in the week!

Literalism can be a dangerous thing.

edgy

I keep telling Sky that I don't want the Sports package anymore........... works a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread