An Evening With..... (2 Viewers)

just wondered if it might be of interest to any of you lads on the forum... ;)

'An Evening with Kevin Gallacher'

The Former Scotland International and Sky Blues Favourite 'Kevin Gallacher' is returning to Coventry on Friday August 3rd to Christ the King Club.

Kevin will be speaking about his days at Coventry City and there will be a question and answer session. Hosted by Billy Bell. Tickets cost £15 and include a Curry.

Tables of 12, 10 and single tickets available from either behind the bar or by contacting myself either on 07791144435 or [email protected].

Friday 3rd August at Christ The King Club, Westhill Rd, Coundon // Doors Open 19:30 // Tickets £15

gallacherfb.jpg

D

Deleted member 4232

just up the road. i'll get on the blower now.

ccfcdan

Sounds like a good night out.So to clarify, if we order tickets through you its a free curry and a free pint ;)

Donnie Brasco

Torchy loved it.....:)

Everyone else hated it.....

Shut up you prick. Who the fuck do you think you are. I dont post often but I read the forum most days. Why have you and your "mate" always gotta pick on torchy? You could really do with growing up you goon.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

Moff

Shut up you prick. Who the fuck do you think you are. I dont post often but I read the forum most days. Why have you and your "mate" always gotta pick on torchy? You could really do with growing up you goon.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

Well after posting that abuse, I am glad you dont post more.

I suspect by the smiley it was a joke, perhaps you should have noticed that too :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

Looks like the commentary work's dried up, then.

Users who are viewing this thread