An evening with Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

Adge

At Coombe Abbey on Friday night as we know. Been told that there may be one or two surprises too!

GaryJones

It’s all hush hush - probably someone from Sisu going to show up - maybe!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

At last, the news we've all been waiting for
View attachment 13165

giphy.gif

TTG

At last, the news we've all been waiting for
View attachment 13165
with the seats painted purple... The colour of our new THIRD KIT.
And then they will announce a new player...
Bright! Then he takes of his mask and it turns
out it it's doyler. Then he drops his mask and it turns out it's burge, then he takes of his mask and it's Jordan clarke. Then he takes of his mask and it's Steven Presley screeming WHEMPER!!!

Esoterica

Should be a good evening for all:

Kyle Mcfadzean in the stocks - 3 water sponges for a quid.
Dom Hyam manning the 'catch a rat'.
Marosi will perform some mime artistry under his stage name Morose.
There will also be Sniffer dogs - 5 sniffs for a quid or, if you want the dog to sniff you, 3 sniffs for a quid.
Also still 4 spots left to compete in the sack race but Robins is expected to win that because his sack is in a taxi.
Bakoyoko and Biamou going head to head in the donkey derby both chasing the O'Hare.
Jodi Jones is on tombola duty where you can win a variety of CCFC related products including 7 different ACLs donated by various team members.
Lee Burge is coming back for a guest appearance in 'Beat the Goalie'. Sticks and lead piping will be supplied.
Kastaneer will be in charge of the giant slip n slide.
Dabo's on the 'roll a penny'.
Mason's got a cake stand.
Liam Kelly will be doing the face painting.

covcity4life

hopefully its a ricoh return

most likely just joy turning up for a rare prublic appearence telling us they are gonna back robins as much as they can

stevefloyd

I would only buy a shirt if the price wasn't exorbitant and was made of cotton instead of stinky material...count me out

ccfcway

Am sure I am in the minority here, but couldn’t care less about what colour a kit we will hardly play in will be..

It can’t be a financial decision ?. Imagine the time and meetings to agree it for a couple of hundred people to buy it ?

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Is this event still scheduled for Coombe Abbey? or has it been switched to Stoke, Barnsley, Sunderland, Reading or Manchester?

ccfc1234

I assume the jobs he has been linked to will be mentioned? Hope he is unequivocal in his commitment to CCFC

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

At Coombe Abbey on Friday night as we know. Been told that there may be one or two surprises too!

Can't make Friday night, so if there's a Q and A can someone please ask Mark Robins why he only plays one striker upfront.

ccfc1234

I think we need to ask him about the real Madrid / Barca link too...
Of course the likelihood of him going to a league 1 or championship club is the same as a CL club.
I would just like to hear him 're affirm his commitment to the club. For peace if mind as much as anything, we don't need mid season instability.
Logically the fact he is doing this kind of thing suggests he is committed to the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread