Amazon Prime Football (1 Viewer)

Otis

Weird then. The quality was fine for me on Tuesday, but yesterday it was dreadful.

Covkid1968#

Watching Arsenal v Brighton..... only reason I’m watching is because I’ve bet on corner numbers.... but it’s got some little kid squeaking away ear the commentators and it’s doing my head in because it’s all I can hear !!!!

skyblue1991

Watching Arsenal v Brighton..... only reason I’m watching is because I’ve bet on corner numbers.... but it’s got some little kid squeaking away ear the commentators and it’s doing my head in because it’s all I can hear !!!!
Only reason I've watched it was to see if the cameras picked out any fit Arsenal fans moaning about their situation.

Amazon didn't let me down!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Only reason I've watched it was to see if the cameras picked out any fit Arsenal fans moaning about their situation.

Amazon didn't let me down!

They didn’t.... she was mint

no_loyalty

All good so far today, one more to go.

Paul Anthony

Don't think it's a case of asking if Liverpool can win the title any more, it's more relevant to ask can they go unbeaten?

Paul Anthony

Man City have Ederson sent off, then get a big help from VAR giving a pen, which is saved, retaken for encroachment, saved again and scored on the rebound.

No way in hell that was ever a penalty in the first place, in my opinion.

chiefdave

No way in hell that was ever a penalty in the first place, in my opinion.
VAR has finished the job and made it a non contact sport. If you’re going to slow everything down and penalise for the slightest bit of contact then the only option is to not make contact.

The rules say ‘careless, reckless or using excessive force‘ and even give definitions.
Careless is when a player shows a lack of attention or consideration when making a challenge or acts without precaution. No disciplinary sanction is needed

Reckless is when a player acts with disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, an opponent and must be cautioned

Using excessive force is when a player exceeds the necessary use of force and endangers the safety of an opponent and must be sent off

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Wouldn't piss on amazon if they were on fire. Hate the company. That said, Liverpool are simply unstoppable! Arise Sir Klopp!
Sent by my BT Trim-phone via a piece of string and two empty tin cans.

skyblue1991

For me:

Definte red card
Not a pen
Retake was the right decision
Wolves deserved the win
Liverpool have won the title

Users who are viewing this thread